1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

More CC News

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by AnonymousLucie, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baseballfanalways

baseballfanalways Full Access Member

Please remove

Central vikings, Please remove your icon. Believe it or not, there are young ladies that read TBR! That is unnecessary and inappropriate!

2. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

Just to make sure I understand how this works everyone thinks that during a game a 3rd base coach has time to look out to the outfield for a signal from another coach whose stealing the catchers signals with a camera, then relay that to the batter and the batter process the signal all in the 5-8 seconds it takes for the pitcher to get the signal from the catscher and throw a pitch. Is that reallly logical? How would that be possible?

For someone all of you seem to think is so crafty and you're all out to get since he wins wouldn't it be really stupid to have someone in plain sight doing this?

Just doesn't pass the common sense test

3. Trojan

Trojan Banned From TBR

And the filming doesn't pass the smell test.

4. titan

titan Junior Member

Dawgswood...The coach on the lift was flashing the signal to the coach sitting in the dugout next to home plate and he was yelling it to the batter, the batter didn't have to look. It only took a second . As I said, when they didn't get it in time the batter would step out of the box. They handled it like pros, they all knew the drill. And as far as being obvious, it was. I guess they figured by having the dugout coach yell it would seem like he was picking up the signal from the HW pitching coach. It wasn't very crafty or thought out, just STUPID! If you could see and hear the tape you would realize how busted he is, it lasts the whole inning. It's ashamed that he doesn't have the faith to trust the talent on his team to win without breaking the rules. Now look at all of this garbage clouding their accomplishments .Does this guy not ever learn? He got caught doing the same crap at AC, that's why he's at CC and driving all the way from AC territory everyday because they kicked him out of town. Again, he deserves what he gets. :banginghe

5. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

One other comment, if my memory serves me right, the beginning of the bottom of the 6th when this picture was supposedly taken, Hopewell brought in a new pitcher who we had never faced before or see. So how stupid would it be for us to guess her pitches when you dont even know if her pitches or signs are the same as the previous pitcher who was pitching for them?

6. titan

titan Junior Member

The evidence has already gone to the powers-to-be in Raleigh, they'll decide his fate. I just hope you guys "in the dugout" are ready for the fallout. And by the way, the pitcher was changed, along with the signals, in the 5th inning when everybody realized what was going on.It was done to throw off the eye-in-the-sky. And as far as Webster scouting a game, that is done in every sport and happens to be legal. How did Monte enjoy our game against Penn at the AC tournament?

7. Central Vikings

Central Vikings Member

The only reason for this in the first place is the fact you guys can't beat Central Cabarrus... You guys are hoping for this for that reason only... You guys complain about everything that don't go your way... Central has filmed every home game since Northwest Cabarrus in 2004 which was his first home game at Central... You guys are the only team to cry about it...

8. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

question

have they always filmed every game from a hydraulic lift located in center field?? Oh and by the way, friend of mine in raleigh states system is overloaded with phone messages and emails demanding appropriate action now!!! seems ya made some people very, very mad. doesnt seem worth it to me.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2006
  9. JV Vikings

JV Vikings Junior Member

To clear the record, as the "coach sitting in the dugout" I was picking up the signs from the HW coaches in their dugout, which is why they continued to move around to obstruct my view during the whole game, which is why I continued to move during the whole game to keep them in my sight.

10. SuperJon

SuperJon Full Access Member

Wow, if you have to yell signs to your players then you're not sophisticated at all. Any coach with half a brain would know to hide it. There are so many ways to relay signals without actually yelling them. To me, that's just comical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.