1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

mt tabor jv baseball

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mtbball8, Apr 14, 2007.

1. mtbball8

mtbball8 Junior Member

sorry about that last quote i dont know what i was saying to be honest.jv is having a good season and though it may seem as i was talking negatively about it i really didnt mean any harm by it and i apologize.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2007
  2. RedSoxFan

RedSoxFan Full Access Member

What???????

I don't have a clue who or what you are trying to say with a post like this but a fair warning, the moderators do an excellent job of keeping this board clean and positive. As a suggestion or hint, you might want to edit whatever it is you are trying to say and be a little more considerate of others....

Other than that, have a nice day!

3. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

HUh?

I haven't noticed anyone jumping on Mt. Tabor. I got a friend that pitches for them.

4. WS-FOOTBALL

WS-FOOTBALL Full Access Member

WHAT?

I hope you are not #8 on the team. Then EVERYONE will know that you said this. You guys are alright, Not enough pitching to make it through the year.

Good Luck

5. baseballislife10

baseballislife10 Tiger Baseball Fan

spaz?

This is supposed to be a clean board, watch out for the moderators... and I thought Mt Tabor looked pretty decent when they played Watauga... It took a late game comeback to win in extra innings 10-7 for Watauga... Good hitting until about the 7 batter, decent pitching... nothing wrong with Mt Tabor JV.

6. bballbaby

bballbaby Junior Member

Mt Tabor has played with such heart and integrity this year, to bad you don't see all the good things about your team that other people see.