1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

myers park fans

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by wanksta50, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eatthis

eatthis Junior Member

you willing to share that information or you just gonna keep it to yourself?

2. bigdaddymfstains

bigdaddymfstains Junior Member

This post is directed towards the fans at the myers park game. The actual team is a helluva team and one of the classiest around.... i cant describe the amount of respect i gained for woodard when he apologized for his fans during the handshake... it took a real man to do that. Real men don't shout cowardly comments in the parking to a group of players who played their ass off and had their world ruined for a moment. Real men dont rob the opposing teams activity bus, especially when they have enough money as it is. There is nothing wrong with makin noise, cheering loud and a lil innocent trash talking, but the fans crossed the line. It appears to me they are nothing but spoiled rich brats who feel powerful by shouting comments. I guarantee not one of those fans would have the testicular fortitude to stand up to any of the players and say a word to their faces. It shames me that an emotional moment and 13 years worth of hard work had to end with a group of worthless spoiled cowards with fruity haircuts, angering me and making me lose sight of whats important in baseball and why we play.... To the myers park team, helluva game, good luck in the playoffs... woodard, ur gonna go places, good luck at carolina... to the myers park fans, remember that what goes around comes around.

Great season hopewell... juniors keep the tradition going..... ive never played with such a great group in my life... keep ya heads up seniors

3. Original

Original Full Access Member

WOW! That's the only thing I can think to say. Wasn't at the game but obviously your post is heartfelt bigdaddymfstains.

Attached Files:

4. SabreFan

SabreFan Faithful Fan

Where MP cow bells found in Hopewell's activity bus???

5. bigdaddymfstains

bigdaddymfstains Junior Member

no cowbells were found..... is that their calling card???? i understand i cannot point the finger and assume it was them who stole the $$$, but one can understand the feelings after the game

6. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

WARNING TO MYERS PARK POSTERS

I have had to delete two profanity filled responses in this thread from Myers Park fans. I have printed them out, so I have a copy.

Clean up your act .... it won't be tolerated on this board any more.

Take your junk to another board .... you are not welcome here Plasticity.

7. SouthLoop

SouthLoop S.Charlotte BB Researcher

That a boy NCBBALL Fan...Plasticity's post is disgusting and has no place on TBR...I along with many other posters, I'm sure, would care less about reading any further post's from Plasticity! Please delete his/her low class MP posts when deemed necessary. It's really sad that some people continue to just mess up things for the majority of us!

Plasticity: Jump in the toilet and try to grow up..............
    :toilet:

8. Puttingood

Puttingood Sensitive One

There are quite a few "celebrities" that frequent this Board. Unfortunately, many aren't posting, but I know who they are Braves

Thank you Braves ! Thank you very much !

I would like to say that my ole granpa use to tell me "Dag, you can tell a lot about a man by the way he loses."

9. gonzo

gonzo Full Access Member

I am a Myers Park parent (ex now). My son was at the game and he told me there were a few loud mouthy students making a lot of noise. I have only seen pieces of a couple of games this year and did not witness anything like this. I know the cow bells are someting some of the parents tried to generate some emotion in the stands (and from some of the players). In times past it has been said that the MP parents are too busy with their wine (not whine) and cheese to support their players. I know the majority of the varsity parents and I do not believe anyone of them would be abusive to the opposing players. The students are teenagers, just like teenagers at every other school. This kind of behavior is not Myers Parks's private attitude. I witnessed a baseball game at Wingate University this year where campus police were called because of nasty abusive behavior from students in the dormitory behind center field. I do not condone this behavior and if I had been there I hope I would have had the gumption to do something about the students in question. My compliments to both teams for a great season, my apologies to Hopewell for anything said or done.

NCBB, delete them all if need be.

10. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

I don't believe anyone was complaining about the support for the team or the noise from the crowd. That's to be expected. The other activities that occurred (i.e. the bus) are a cause for concern. Repeated occurrances of such events at a school should be just cause for loss of home field advantage.

That's what it may take to get a schools attention about student behavior and the lack of tolerance that will be allowed for such behavior. A crime has been reported here folks, not juvenile pranks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.