1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Myrtle Beach early signing

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Dew's Dad #16, Nov 10, 2007.

1. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Cardinals

The Cardinals were 4-1-1, winning the green pool. Played pretty well. Missing a lot of our older players but the young ones stepped up. Umps were terrible on Sat., pretty good on Sun.

2. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

maybe you had some of our conference umps there sat. lol just kiddin

3. TeamTFS

TeamTFS Full Access Member

Team TFS

Team TFS was 3-2-1 this past weekend. Our bats as a team were colder than they have been all fall. Juanita Jernigan, 2010, INF/OF, had an excellent weekend at the plate. She hit two official home runs that cleared the fence by 10+ or more feet and hit one on the field with no fence that would have easily gone over on a regulation size field. As the norm with WFC, the umpiring was mediocre at best.

4. WCAT3

WCAT3 Junior Member

MYRTLE BEACH

CAROLINA WILDCATS 16U WENT 6-0 ..WINNING THE RED BRACKET. BEAT 3 GREAT TEAMS THE FIRE-ICE,PITT COUNTY ROCKETS AND THE VA. LEGENDS...PLAYED AT THE CAL RIPKIN EXPERIANCE...NICE COMPLEX.

5. GAMEMOM

GAMEMOM Junior Member

NC Challengers (Silver) finished 4 - 2 in the White Pool. Loosing only to the Lady Blues and Hampton Road Vipers. Still played well both days.

6. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Cape Fear Had A Ball.....

....well, all of the parents did! What a cool way to say thank you to a bad ass group of ballplayers who have won and loss with respect to their opponents as well as their own teammates. I'll miss TB! Maybe I can PAY my little one to go in that direction. LOL. The Storm rocked the house this weekend, scoring 49 runs while giving up 10. One damn good outing I'll tell ya! The clincher......was the parents, yep , me too, singing out the 10 and under cheers all through the last game. Holy Cow, We're MOOOOving over! Next stop, NCAA! Thanks to ALL who have made this game and its environment so special!!!! Me, DD, Momma, and Lindsay are blessed to have been part of your community. Jeffro

7. chachacha

chachacha Full Access Member

NC Domintors Gold 18U

The Dominators Gold went 4 and 2 and won the Orange pool. We played well, but we also played with mixed emotions since this was the last time these girls would be together.

We hit 4 homeruns and many doubles during the weekend. I hope the girls can continue to step up at the next level. Congrats to all of the young women that played for the Dominators Gold. It has been an honor and a privilege to be associated with the girls, their parents, and the coaches.

As far as the umps go...I thought they did a good job for us the whole weekend...no complaints from me.

8. shotm

shotm Member

Chachacha, Thanks for letting us be a part of a class organization the last couple of tournaments. You have a wonderful group of players, parents, and coaches. It was a great experience for Brittany. Good luck to all of your young ladys in the future.

9. DDFpitch

DDFpitch Member

Denver Dazzle 18

The Denver Dazzle went 4 and 2 this past weekend! Lost to a very good Capr Fear "White" team 8 to 3 and to The Delaware Diamonds 2 to1! We had a very good game agained the Jersey Intensity we won 5-3, and later on Saturday played the Riviera Beach Spirit out of (MD) And won 9 to 1. On Sunday lost to the Diamonds and played "Ken Balieys" S.C. Bandits and won 9 to 6! Kristin "Red" Cogill hit 2 homers in this game! Then we played the Virginia Legends Where Brittney Barrineau hit a game winning - walk off home run. We won 4 to 3!
    The girls did a great job of working as a team and the furture looks great for some of our younger players!!!!

As for the umps! They were the umps, what can I say!!!!

10. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Good job Bobby! You've got that team rocking!!