1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC ASA Fall Elite Showcase Nov 1-2

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by bbishop11, Oct 16, 2014.

1. bbishop11

bbishop11 Junior Member

Coaches,

My name is Becky Bishop, and I am the new Head Softball Coach at Greensboro College. Coach Gelin has passed down her summer and fall tournaments to me, and I am in the process of getting everything ready!! We will be back at Springwood Athletic Complex and the dates are November 1-2! I've had a ton of inquiries and we are filling up quick!

I would LOVE to have your team participate in our annual fall Showcase! It is a wonderful way to get a lot of games in (5) and to, ultimately, get your kids SEEN by the college recruiters!! This year, I am working on getting this as a Sanctioned ASA tournament! We have not done this in the past.

I am keeping the game format the same as Coach Gelin has historically done, just so all coaches and players know what to expect from our Showcases.

If you are interested in participating, please email me your information and I will be glad to get your team on the list! We have spots available, but we are filling up fast so be sure to get me your team's information as soon as you can.

Attached is the registration form, preferred housing list, team profile sheet, and the ASA Waiver Form that ALL teams must fill out before they may participate in the showcase.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you!! If you have any questions, contact me at your convenience.

Thanks so much, and have a wonderful day!

Coach Bishop

Attached Files:

2. TomMags

TomMags Member

What happened to Coach "G"... Did she move on to new college ?

3. fastpitchdad1994

fastpitchdad1994 Where is the GURU???

Nope, she took a job that has nothing to do with softball or college

4. justsoftball

justsoftball Full Access Member

I miss Guru :( You make me think of him each time you post.

5. bbishop11

bbishop11 Junior Member

Coach G was gracious enough to pass this tournament down to myself! We have 15 confirmed and waiting on confirmation from some others by the end of the week! At that time, I will be getting the schedule up :)

Please let me know if you have any questions! Let's continue making this a successful weekend of softball!

6. bbishop11

bbishop11 Junior Member

UPDATE!!

Coaches,

We had a couple of spots open up for our NC ASA Fall Elite Showcase this weekend!!

If you would like more information and registration details, email me at [email protected] or call my cell: 859-486-8177!

Thanks everyone!!!

7. ncfr8man

ncfr8man Junior Member

I went on ASA website and it doesn't show any teams signed up? You have 15 confirmed for HS?

8. fastpitchdad1994

fastpitchdad1994 Where is the GURU???

The information is usually posted on Greensboro College softball page. I checked but no teams are listed as of yet. The IT department may have just not updated the page but I will put a link below for you. There is normally a good turnout of coaches between both days

Camps and Clinics - Greensboro