1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NC ASA State Tournament

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by FPSOFTBALL23, Jul 6, 2005.

1. wildcatpop01

wildcatpop01 Member

So, should I take lessons from Ray and call other teams coaches a low life, then try to take the players from the school I was at last season to the school I am going to.

Thanks but, no thanks, dishonsety is a lesson I do not ever care to learn.

2. pioneerpride01

pioneerpride01 Member

So the fields in CO had holes behind home plate, thought it as away from Walnut Creek.

3. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Wild

Not sure what U feel has been done to U by Ray or his coaches, just sharing my thoughts based on my experience with Ray and his team. I am not asking U to do anything, U obviously are an adult and can make your own decisions. Why not sit down with Ray and tell him how U feel and why, he might understand or he might have an explanation for his actions, if there were any, that U could understand. Sure hope U can feel better about the situation soon, life is just to short! RET :lalala:

4. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Easy wildcatpop01......personal attacks are not allowed. You want to post opinions on the game or be informative is one thing. But, your personal opinions of people that are negative are not wanted nor allowed. Appreciate your help in this.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  5. Cardinal Fan

Cardinal Fan Member

I guess I need to get on my soapbox.....Winning softball games is nice, but seeing the girls succeed and go on to play ball in college and be part of a team is what really counts. The Cardinals help build fine young ladies that grow and succeed in life as well as the field.

If you have noticed, which apparently you have not, Ray does not look for attention or bragg about his accomplishments like many other coaches do. He is there for the girls. If there was a coach there to see a player specifically and that meant a good player had to sit, then she sat and no questions were asked, win or loose the game.

Like I said, you have much top learn about what the Cardinals are and what they are trying to accomplish. Winning is only the by-product of trying to be successful. Sorry you have a problem and I am sure there is no dishonesty involved.

6. ndsb05

ndsb05 Member

players

"If there was a coach there to see a player specifically and that meant a good player had to sit, then she sat and no questions were asked, win or loose the game."

I have seen this done by several teams and that is what it is all about but I think if I'm correct what was referred to is why put someone like Mckinny in the outfield when you have several other players on the bench that are outfielders.Mckinny will most likely not ever play that position and I saw this weekend Mendy at second base and also playing the outfield what was that about if it wasn't some WF thing to make sure they were in the game ,Does anyone think Mendy will play these positions at Western?

7. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Unless you are the parents of these players then it shouldn't matter where Ray puts his players. And if you are the parents of these players then I am disappointed that you would use this forum to vent about the cardinals and the coaching staff.

8. Homer3

Homer3 Full Access Member

ndsb05 = north davidson softball 05? Hmmmmmmmmmm

9. Homer3

Homer3 Full Access Member

wildcatpop01 = stokes county? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

10. wildcatpop01

wildcatpop01 Member

So is it okay for a coach to call the other coach a low life,and have illegal practices?