1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NCASA A State Tournament

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by softballphreak, Jun 24, 2012.

1. softballphreak

softballphreak Full Access Member

Overall, I believe the competition was great. Congratulations to the TD and UIC!! The umpires were good, also, at the games I watched. I don't know how they tolerate the heat with all that protective equipment.

Concessions closed too early.

Playing without the scoreboards is a real bummer for the fans! If you try to catch parts of games it's a real inconvenience not to be able to see at a glance what's going on. And some fans get a little testy if you ask the score—especially if they're losing.

Someone mentioned a SC tournament where the visiting team is responsible for the scoreboard. Sounds like a great idea. That way, at least you can't blame the TD. Hope that gets remedied.

I have to say the facilities have been and continue to be improved. Don't know if it's appropriate to drop names but the TD this past weekend is known for getting things done. I'd love to see the scoreboard situation fixed.

2. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

I was told there was a typo on the sign in sheet therefore they changed our bracket games ... I had no way shape or form of how it happen I was just told when I got to the park I had to play Cobras Sherrill's bracket game and he was playing mine ..... That is the reason I got when I ask why we had to change