1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NEW COACH AT AC

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by FP SUPER, Jun 16, 2003.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

acfan.......

thanks for hitting the point for most of us on this thread. Good luck to all AC Players this summer and fall!

2. GATOR

GATOR Member

TALK TO ME FPSUPER!!! GATOR

3. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

GATOR

Shouldn't we all be holding hands if you're trying to conjure something up! Just curious?

4. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

What do you want to know GATOR? More about AC's new coach. I honestly hope Barnes get's it. How do I know good sources, common sense and a knowledge of how things work.
    Barnes is a great coach. Should fit nicely in the program, has already coached some of the players and may even bring back Kittle.
    Heck has anybody talked to her about the job, she do great to!

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

5. GATOR

GATOR Member

FP SUPER, YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK WITH GAMETIME ABOUT KITTLE!! HAS ANYBODY SEEN CATFISH!! PRICE IS GONE BUT I DO NOT THINK HARPER WILL DO ANY BETTER.... HE ALREADY HAS BEEN CUT LOSE FROM EAST BURKE AND NOW IS PART OF THE CLUSTER ...... AT ACHS FOOTBALL!!! WHAT SAYS FP SUPER!!!!

6. TheJoker

TheJoker Junior Member

Price is a consultant for Scope mouthwash and sells the product at Supermarkets as a before and after breath test. Harper is a LA Weightloss spokesperson at Valley Hills Mall. Both sit around and talk about their proud 2-9 football seaons at East Burke and AC. What a pair. Here is a notable fact I heard on the street. Out of 380 high schools, Alexander was the only school in North Carolina that did not sent one team to the playoffs. What is there, 20 Varsity sports and AC was 0 for 20. Great Leadership by the dynamic duo.

7. FP SUPER

Wow! Great info Joker!

As far as AC Football I don't know

8. GATOR

GATOR Member

0-20 I CAN NOT BELIEVE ACHS HAS FALLEN SO LOW!!! I THINK THE COMMUNITY SHOULD ASK FOR CHANGES AT ACHS.... THE LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE SHIPPED OUT!!!!

9. FP SUPER

Depending on who you talk to in the county the leadership has left. Could anyone compare things now as to what they where when Dr. Riggan was at AC. Teams, test scores, etc...