1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NEW COACH AT ALEXANDER CENTRAL???

Discussion in 'Girls Basketball' started by TGIF, May 11, 2005.

1. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

here we go again with ignorant people like you fastpitchpro that want to keep coming on here spilling your crap. i like to know what i'm dealing with up front. its the things coaches are able to hide that i'm worried about. be careful how far you are willing to take this again. r&r could get real heated up with all the things taylorsville residents are willing to tell and have told. alot of things get told at tournaments and word is getting out. :twocents:
    move on fppro, if this is all you are able to write about - don't write. :agreed:

2. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

Sure is alot of people worried about AC basketball. pro you always have something negative to say. Shows you don't care about AC, just yourself and your agenda. I'm not too impressed with your accusations when you hide behind a name. People like you are anal canals (that is where the crap collects until it is ready to come out).

3. pioneerpride01

pioneerpride01 Member

I think pro raises an interesting point. Do we want coaches teaching players character? Or do we want characters coaching our students? People around Alexander often complain about the coaches they have or do not have. Kind of funny the people that run off one former coach now want him back in more than one ladies sport at AC.

4. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

pioneerpride01 (I don't ever hear you comment on your school so why is there pride :twocents: ) If it is Bumgarner you are describing than what you say don't fly. Four years ago your buddies (T'ville sports posse) called in numerous times on the local radio show asking why a non-teacher was coaching a high school sport. Seems they was the group seeking the change. That group has been trying to run the show in T'ville a long time. Speed dial to Raleigh works for them also. Find something at your own school or your brothers (oops!) to write about for a change.
    If it is Bumgarner they choose he seems to be great guy that coaches with intensity.

5. Purple Hayes

Purple Hayes Junior Member

Seems as if you are all anal! All that was ask when the topic got started was who is going to be AC's new coach and for us "true" fans of not only AC, but basketball in general, we just wanted to know who was going to be at the leadership.

Sorry I was so curious but please drop the accusations and provide information on the topic at hand. Thank you!

6. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

PH - my daughter plays bball and hasn't heard anything about summer camps or workouts which means a coach hasn't been decided on as of yet. Whoever gets the job will need alot of patience and thick skin as they try to build a positive program. Also be nice if there was more bball travel teams coming up through the ranks to be ready to play when they get to hs. Most of the times the coaches have to teach the basics and don't get to the essentials. Best of luck to AC bball this year and welcome to tbr Purple Hayes.
    And yes I get a little sensitive, well yea anal (ha ha) when someone starts bashing our school and coaches.

7. jvcoach

jvcoach Full Access Member

i read today that todd jones turned down the offer and took the statesville sr. high job. he would have been a good pick . also heard that a guy has been hired , but i will not post his name .as far as coach bolick goes, he never wanted the job , and is not coaching the jvs this year, so he can put his time on the softball program. alot of good girls coming back and coming in!!!! good luck to the new coach!!! also , good luck to coach jones!!!

8. slammer

slammer Junior Member

jvcoach

You are talking about the same coach bolick who spent a total of 15 to 20 minutes a day at practice the two practices before the state playoffs right? And only likes to practice about an hour for his normal practices if he stays that long.And as far as you go ACFAN if they hired a new coach and your dd was not the starting pitcher you would have a few negative things to say yourself.He may know softball but he is not a good role model for any child.ACFAN if he did your dd the way he did some this past season you would not like it either.You cant treat everyone the same but you can treat everyone fair.

9. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

And what is your idea of fair? See if it lines up with others idea of fair when it comes to high school sports.

10. Purple Hayes

Purple Hayes Junior Member

What in the hell does this have to do with AC Girls Basketball? I dont give a rats a$$ about what he did in softball and who or who wasn't treated fair and how long he practiced! Start a new forum under softball if this is your concern!

Now to the THREAD AT HAND, all we want to know is have they named a new coach yet?