1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NEW COACH AT WEST CALDWELL

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by warriordawg, Dec 10, 2003.

1. HulkaManiaRunninWild

HulkaManiaRunninWild Banned From TBR

Since I'm Hulkie can I call you Junky? J/K

Yes, I have been critical of Styron. However, it hasn't been to the point of using profane language at a high school football game and making an absolute ass out of myself. Moreover, I have never said anything on this board that I wouldn't say to him personally. Finally, being a poor football coach doesn't warrant being threatened, cussed out, or harrassed-------especially in front of one's family.
    As for gamewell, well what can one say about a place where people park cars on their front lawn, family trees resemble a christmas wreath, the average person didn't graduate from high school, and-------well, you get the rest. Gamewell sucks and the community deserves a coach like Styron. And I do not live in Gamewell, I live in Cedar Rock.

2. HulkaManiaRunninWild

Again

Since I'm Hulkie can I call you Junky? J/K

Yes, I have been critical of Styron. However, it hasn't been to the point of using profane language at a high school football game and making an absolute ass out of myself. Moreover, I have never said anything on this board that I wouldn't say to him personally. Finally, being a poor football coach doesn't warrant being threatened, cussed out, or harrassed-------especially in front of one's family.
    As for gamewell, well what can one say about a place where people park cars on their front lawn, family trees resemble a christmas wreath, the average person didn't graduate from high school, and-------well, you get the rest. Gamewell sucks and the community deserves a coach like Styron. And I do not live in Gamewell, I live in Cedar Rock.

3. HulkaManiaRunninWild

I stand by everything in that post and I do think it was the right thing to do in firing him. However, I just do not like the way it was handled within that slum of a community that you necks live in called Gamewell.

4. JunkyardDawg2

JunkyardDawg2 Full Access Member

If you live in cedar rock then support hibriten! Stay away from Gamewell or go back to the retirement state of florida....
    I respect Styron as a a person but not a football coach...

You live in the hibriten district and you you criticize gamewell?Go figure? it's understandable!

And besides, you've done nothing more than contradict yourself all year long... One week you are a Styron supporter and the next you bash him?

5. JunkyardDawg2

JunkyardDawg2 Full Access Member

Wow real bright hulkie????

Same post on two different threads???

real bright!!!:rolleyes:

6. warriordawg

warriordawg Full Access Member

I WENT TO THE WEST CALDWELL - WILKES CENTRAL BASKETBALL GAME LAST NIGHT AND I HEARD IT WAS A DONE DEAL, THAT MIKE BIGGERSTAFF WOULD RETURN AS THE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH AT WEST CALDWELL. SO I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF HE IS COMING BACK OR NOT. HULK AS FOR WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT PEOPLE CUSSING STYRON IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE AND KIDS IF THAT'S TRUE THEN THOSE PEOPLE ARE MORONS. THEY SHOULD SHOW RESPECT FOR THE MAN'S FAMILY. I THINK THE FANS AT WEST CALDWELL WANT TO SEE THE PROGRAM BACK WHERE IT WAS. AS FOR ME I'AM GLAD TO SEE STYRON OUT OF THERE AND READY TO SEE BETTER TIMES AHEAD FOR THE WARRIOR FOOTBALL PROGRAM. AS MR. BURTON SAID IN THE PAPER IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.

7. HulkaManiaRunninWild

Yes, I do live in Hibriten's district. However, as I said way back, my neighbors kid plays for WC and we go to all of the games. I don't know why the kid goes there and not Hibriten.

So, let me get this straight. You said:
    "I respect Styron as a a person but not a football coach..."

This is how you treat people that you supposedly respect? You have to be joking. Talk about contradicting yourself, you take the cake. Listen dude, we agree about the whole Styron issue. I just think you guys (gamewell Losers) are all a little bit on the "Holyier than Thou" campaign now by saying crap like "I respect Styron as a a person but not a football coach..." when in actuality for the last two or three years you guys have been relentless in an all out assualt upon the man and his family. You've been to the games. You know what's said at those games. None of it is appropriate.

Allow me to clarify my stance on Styron. I have always been critical of him, but given him the benefit of the doubt until the ladder part of this season when I began to hear stories about him and his general handling of his people and the program. Since that time I have made assertions that he should be replaced with great expediency due to the aforementioned issues. However, I have never used profanity about him on this board or at a game. Moreover, I have never threatened him or suggested anything similar. My criticisms have been based on many non-football related issues, not just the fact that "he's not BIGGY," which is your approach. Say what you will, not everything that Styron did at WC was negative. He did some good things and won some games too. Fact is, I have done my best to support that program, and I will continue until my neighbors kid leaves the school.

OUT!

By the way, I hope your trailers have good insulation------it's gonna be cold tonight in Gamewell.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2003
  8. warriordawg

warriordawg Full Access Member

WELL WILL MIKE BIGGERSTAFF RETURN TO THE WARRIOR'S OR WILL HE STAY AT EAST BURKE, I HERE THAT HE IS NOT HAPPY OVER THERE.

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

damn guys.................you think yall might merge all these wchs threads.

and you guys think EB is a good football team ...........wow amazing :rolleyes:

10. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Threads are merged.