1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NEW PREMIER LEAGUE

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CMS2004LO, Nov 18, 2004.

1. CMS2004LO

CMS2004LO Junior Member

WWW.CENTRALMASSSOFTBALL.COM, we are a new league based out of Central Mass, Take some time and stop by. Parts of the site are still under construction by our webmasters. We are interested in having a link to this site so we may expand the softball community network. We launched part of our site and in less then a week we and have over 330 hits. Trust me when i say this is a website you want to pay attention to.......
    Central Mass Softball League Play will begin in the spring of 2005.

UPCOMING FOR THE SPRING 2005
    1.Softball Pro Organizer (manage your teams with ease)
    Software Features. Print Passcards, Add / Edit Teams , Add / Edit Players, Print Rosters, Lost Password Features, High Demand Solution, Extensive Player Profiles, Powerful Web Integration, Available From Anywhere

ALSO ...FOR OUT OF STATE SOFTBALL PLAYERS AND COACHES.We are in the process of designing the ultimate gaming experience for all players no matter what state your in, and it can be done from your computer at home.

Thats really all i can say right now, we do have a forum on the site feel free to register at the forums so you can have updates sent you when we release part 2 of www.centralmasssoftball.com....

Have a Great Day CMS2004LO
    :applause:

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Welcome aboard CMS!!