1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Next App State coach?

Discussion in 'College Baseball' started by NCMtnBBDad, Jun 14, 2012.

1. NCMtnBBDad

NCMtnBBDad NCMtnBBDad

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  2. catcher10

catcher10 Full Access Member

While I was a huge Coach Moore supporter, this actually may be the best for the program. If Coach Moore had been promoted, I just don't know how his assistant coach position could have been filled with anyone as good as he. App State has a special group returning and I've heard extremely good things about the incoming class. We wish the program, players, and our Mountaineers friends continued success next year and beyond. Go App State!

3. SOCONBB

SOCONBB Member

Who is going to be assistant coach now than?

4. catcher10

I assume Coach Moore until someone hears otherwise. He is still reported as an Assistant Coach on Appalachian State Mountaineers | Official Athletics Site as of this morning, has recently been recruiting for Appalachian, and for what he did with the offensive in only two seasons is incredible. Top 30 or better in many D1 categories for a Mid-major program with a respectable RPI and SOS. I think Coach Jones would be crazy not to keep him, but then again I don't always understand some of these decisions. Anything can happen!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  5. NCMtnBBDad

NCMtnBBDad NCMtnBBDad

I heard he was offered the asst job, but haven't heard if he's going to stay. Coach Scheff is the volunteer assistant pitching coach (he's an architect full time) so not sure what's going to happen with him either. He's also done a great job while there.

6. catcher10

I hope he stays, but I wish him good luck whatever his decision.