1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Non-Committed 2010's

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Aug 10, 2009.

1. jdeuce

jdeuce Junior Member

2. HomeRunHomer

HomeRunHomer Full Access Member

I have been impressed everytime I have seen him pitch!:iagree:

3. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Is Chris Dula still uncommitted?

4. stiksdad

stiksdad Full Access Member

[I saw Will throw early this fall he looked good. He seemed to have control of all his pitches and looked confident in throwing. He will help a team somewhere.

quote=Coach F3;2472254]Will is a lefty who cruises at 83 and has bumped 85 this fall. He has excellent control and his change-up has blossomed over the past 6 months. He shows great poise under pressure. His work ethic is fantastic. Several schools interested but he's still available and will be a plus for someone.[/quote]

5. Sports r fun

Sports r fun Member

Anyone hear if Olin Little from East Meck has committed? Is he going to play football and baseball or chose between the two? I know East Meck is still in the state football playoffs but I have seen Olin at some baseball workouts this fall.

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

As of today, he has not, but he is narrowing his opportunities. Olen loves playing football, but his passion is baseball. He is one of the few athletes that could balance college academics while playing both sports. I believe he will be arriving at his decision soon, so stay tuned.

7. PlayLaughLive

PlayLaughLive Play the Game

Someone Will be Happy

Whoever gets Olen Little will be a very happy coach - great player, teammate and young man.

8. PlayLaughLive

PlayLaughLive Play the Game

If You Haven't Signed Yet....

If You Haven't Signed Yet....you should check out the Elite High School Prospects Camp at CBC.

A chance to be seen and learn from over 30 college coaches as well as some pro scouts...

9. durhampost7

durhampost7 Full Access Member

DJ Elliker

DJ Elliker
    Jordan High School/ Durham Post 7 American Legion
    CF/LF

Bats Left, Throws Right
    Batted lead off for us last summer- Batted .392 with an OBP of .492
    Stole 14 bases in 15 attempts.
    Had 40 hits, 20 walks, and 5 Ks in 28 games this summer.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  10. JM15

JM15 Moderator

bump

Stephen McKinney of Cary HS has to be one of the top uncommitted's in the state. Guy that puts the team before himself and works hard/extra everyday. Hes a guy that teammates flock to because of his personality. Gap to gap hitter with a smooth left handed stroke. 6'2 185lbs, Corner IF but can play anywhere on the diamond (played 8 different positions as a junior including catcher). Hearing from a couple DI's, a few DII's, a DIII or two, and some JUCO programs. Someone is going to get a steal by taking him without a doubt. Always succeeds under pressure. Doesn't back down from any challenge. Often overlooked because he doesn't have blazing speed or "in the trees" power.... but how can you overlook pure talent and ability? Nothing flashy but he gets the job done game after game. Has been a true leader this off season with his teammates. Expecting a huge senior season out of him. Has had 3 different high school coaches during his high school career which has possibly contributed to lack of exposure/lack of teaching. Played for the Cary Bulls JR Legion team last summer along side 3 other DI commitments. Also played with the Dirtbags organization during the fall for the 18-U American team. Has been a pleasure to coach and watch grow over the last year. If you need information, send me a message.

Also, has Chris Dula committed anywhere yet?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010