1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Non-Committed 2010's

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I've never had the opportunity to see Stephen play, but I've heard so much about him. He reminds me a lot of Tyler McKenzie- Lexington, recently graduated from Belmont Abbey. A young man that was a pain in the butt to play against, but was the perfect teammate.

If Stephen goes on to have anywhere near the success that Tyler had in college, it will certainly be a steal for the school that signs him.

2. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

One of the surprises during the early showcase season last year was our Wilson Bulldog team ending up in the Championship game of the ACB World Series at the University of South Carolina in July. Stephen was on our team for that tournament, & was a major contributor. Very good player! Can play several positions & has a good stroke.

3. this guy rocks

this guy rocks Junior Member

Nick Flachofsky
    Mount Tabor
    SS/RHP

Transfer from North Forsyth, played with the Charlotte Megastars, extremely fast and has a legitimate chance to lead the CPC in stolen bases. Plus arm in the infield, great bat, can hit for average and power to all fields. Hard thrower on the mound with a fastball in the high 80's. I'm amazed he hasn't received more interest from more big time programs.

4. Truthbetold

Truthbetold Member

Yes he is, uncommitted.

5. falconblu

falconblu Junior Member

Jon Crucitti
    W.Rowan H.S CF
    Rowan Legion CF
    All everything FB/BB
    5'11" - 190
    6.7/60 - 4.6/40

1800+ SAT/4.+++

Offers from several D1/BB (up to 71%)
    Offers from several D1/FB (mostly preferred walkons + Accademies)

Defense is Five Star - both glove and arm - needs more arm but don't test
    it

Hitting - Clutch You cannot over estimate the value of his bat

Hitting/OBP/base running skills

(Had a 9th inning 2 out/3-1 walk off walk on way to Legion World
    Series)

########################################################################################

**********Signed with "ARMY" on Wed. 02.03.10 to play BB and FB at West Point***********

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  6. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

I have seen Crucitti play many times. I think he was a bit over shadowed on Rowan's Legion team by some of their other big names last summer, but he is a player. I had heard he was going to one of the Academies. The thing I love about him is his maturity and hustle. He is a leader. I love players I can tell my 8 year old, "Look at the way he plays and hustles on and off the field". I think this kid will be a tremendous asset to any program and will have great success in life.

7. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

Salisbury Post reported today that Crucitti is signing a LOI for football with Army later today. West Rowan is signing football LOI's valued at over $750,000 today. Not bad, at all.

8. BaSeBaLlLoVeR11

BaSeBaLlLoVeR11 Full Access Member

Chris Dula
    Tyler Lewis
    Nick Keith
    Scottie Williams

Chris Dula is at South Iredell. a right handed pitcher that can really bring it. high 80's. Kid will be a huge help for a college ball club.

Tyler Lewis Lake Norman , He is a left handed Pitcher/1b/OF throwing low to mid 80's. batted over .400 last yr. he hit a grand slam last year in state semifinals which gave LKN a 6-2 win. played for CBC Diamond Rats. Tyler was also nominated for NC Player Of The Year.

Nick Keith Lake Norman a very solid third baseman. hit over .300 as a junior. best ive seen in charlotte area at 3rd base. played for CBC Diamond Rats.

Scottie Williams Lake Norman left handed pitcher who was 8-0 going in to game 2 of state championship where he lost 1-0. throws mid 80's with the best balk move ive seen.:SmokinBanana: He was also nominated for NC Pitcher Of The Year.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  9. Baseball all day

Baseball all day Junior Member

Mcdowell

Anyone know anything about the kids in the Mountain Athletic Conference? haven't saw much said about any of them.

10. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

MAC and WAC are not that strong this year. Down year for the mountains. Don't see any past the 3rd round and most will be gone in 1st or 2nd. Reynolds is decent 4A but too much competition off the mountains. Polk might have a shot to make some noise in 2A and Murphy definitely one to watch in 1A.