1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

North Carolina the Seattle Washington of the South

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by oldguycoach, Apr 25, 2003.

1. oldguycoach

oldguycoach Banned From TBR

Instead of Baseball I have taken up new hobbies such as growing rice in my front lawn. I have never seen a Spring with so much rain and so many cancelled baseball agendas. In such a short season as the HS has; I sincerely hope they make up as many of the cancelled games as possible on both the JV and Varsity Levels. The boys work too hard to be denied this. Old Guy Coach

2. Baseball Manager 02

Baseball Manager 02 baseball god

yea i aggree, we have lost three confrance games to rain this season in the Big South. we play them on a weekend stretch and play in the worst weather but still manage to loose games. i got to give props to my man mikey D but i also got to give them to my team. elon's making a run for the NCAA Tourny again in only its 5th year devision 1. they beat wake forest #7 and UNC #22. well enough of that off topic rampage. go south hope you guys pull out a tourny spot this year. we were ripped off the past two by missing it.