1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Northwestern-4A scores

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by MOOSE, Mar 10, 2006.

1. prepalert.com editor

prepalert.com editor Junior Member

concession food? pizza and chili dogs all day long. they had real grilled hamburgers at roberson the other day - i nearly fainted with excitement. got a booster to bring one up to me in the press box.

2. DOUBLE G

DOUBLE G Double G

This game is a must-see!

Braves, you have to come and watch this game. Anyone who can come, needs to. They will definitely not be disappointed, I can assure you of that. These two teams are loaded with talent. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stands loaded with scouts and the place will be going crazy. Both teams have been killing people and scoring a ton of runs, but for some reason I don't think that many runs will be scored in this one. Good pitching always beats good hitting, thats coming from a former pitcher. A former pitcher at LR, I have to add that in there for you. From what I am hearing two leftys will be on the mound, Bumgarner and Howell, two very good leftys at that. Asheville is a pretty long trip from Charlotte, but I think that it would be well worth it for you. I don't know if whoever wins this game will win the state championship, because there are so many good teams out there and on any givin day one might beat the other. But these two teams definitely have just as good a shot at winning it than anyone else.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

See...prepalert understands :D

Oh...and Prepalert, I received your PM. I am not ignoring you, but I'm waiting for a response from our administrator

4. Braves

Great post GG (Da Bear):)...I'm going to do everything in my power to be there

Oh...and I guess this is important. What time is the game? I hope it's at 6:60 or 7

5. HiYa

HiYa Member

McDowell-9
    East Burke-6

Alexander-8
    Freedom-4

6. DOUBLE G

DOUBLE G Double G

6:30pm

The game is a 6:30 start time, but most likely it will start a little later than that. You know the JV's could run over or anything.

7. flotg

flotg Full Access Member

Game Time

is scheduled for 6:30, but the JV Squads will be playing first, so it could be earlier or later ......

Asheville a long way from Charlotte????????????? Try only 2 hours - easy, easy drive!!!!!!

Concessions - well they usually past muster, don't know exactly what's on the menu, but we can make some suggestions if it will help get you here Braves!!! LOL

8. Braves

:D...just do me a favor. If I am running a little late, please tell the umps to hold up the game until I get there. I'll make it worth their while..............

I won't assist them

9. Braves

I'll be the good looking young stud wearing a black LRC hat.......wait a minute...that'll be junior.

10. flotg

flotg Full Access Member

ACR vs Erwin

Game ends in 5:

AC Reynolds - 12
    Erwin - 0

WP: Paeplow; 4 IP, 5 K's, 2 BB, 3 hits
    Relief: Haley; 1 IP, 1 K, 1 BB

Seth Hines continues HR streak at Erwin with a 2-run HR tonight.

Hits thruout the Rocket lineup; several fielding errors on Erwins end.

On to Friday night and South Caldwell - GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!