1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NorthWestern 4A Softball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by FHS BBALL, Feb 28, 2006.

1. jvcoach

jvcoach Full Access Member

AC 5- FREEDOM 0 PIERCE TOSSES A 1 HITTER AND HAS 10 K`S AND ALSO A HUGE HOMERUN!

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

special smile for Emily and especially her beloved AC Team too!!

pulling for ya EMmie!!:woot:

3. UABBLAZERBALLA

UABBLAZERBALLA Full Access Member

Agreed. Amen!

4. jvcoach

ACHS BEATS AC REY. 2-1 IN 8 INNS. EMILY PIERCE HAS 11 K`S AND GIVES UP 3 HITS. JORDAN POARCH GETS A DOUBLE AND TRIPLE!!!!!!!!!!! FOR 3 GAMES PIERCE HAS 36 K`S AND 6 HITS!!!!!!!!!!

5. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Congrats to the Lady Cougars!

Way to go girls. This is a sweet championship for the Lady Cougars. Emily is one of the best ever to play at ACHS, and that considering the rich tradition of Lady Cougar Softball is saying a lot.:trophy:

6. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

tornapart

Personal attacks not allowed here.

7. jvcoach

SOUTH

DOES THE COACH EVER MAKE A FIELDING ERROR?? NO!!!! DOES THE COACH EVER GIVE UP HITS TO THE BATTER ?NO! GIVE HER TIME !!!!!!!! BEST PITCHER IN THE CON.??? HOW MANY K`S DID SHE HAVE ??WHAT WAS HER ERA??HOW MANY WALKS?? PIERCE HAD 136 IN CON. ALONE. SHE NOW HAS 748 IN HER 4 YRS AND LESS THAN 50 WALKS!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH DID BEAT US , AND KELLY WAS OUTSTANDING THAT NIGHT, BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN 1 GAME IN THE YR.SOUTH HAS 2 REAL GOOD GIRLS TO LEAD THIS TEAM NEXT YR, THEY JUST HAVE TO FILL THE SPOT KELLY LEAVES. JUST EASE UP ON THE COACH AND HAVE A LITTLE FAITH IN HER.

8. mountainball

mountainball Full Access Member

No doubt in my mind coach, Emily was the best pitcher in conference and may be the best to ever walk on a field in the NW4A. Coach Brookshire is a competitor and you better believe people, she will work herself to death getting her team ready for next year. Everyone has to realize too, the conference this year was as even as I have ever seen it (which is a tribute to all the coaches for making their teams better). It will be interesting next season with an influx of young talent coming up on several teams. Can't wait till then.. but until then.... GOOD LUCK ALEXANDER, AC REYNOLDS, and FREEDOM. Do us proud.

JVCOACH, where and when do you play your first game?

9. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I will have to say for the exception of the conf. tourn. championship with ACR, that SC played us the hardest in both of matchups than any team this year. If anything was going on I couldn't see. I can easily see the coaches at East Burke, McDowell, SC, and Watauga have raised the bar in competitive softball in our conf. Freedom started last year and just needs to find that mental edge to be consistent contenders each year. Coaches need to encourage summer ball and offseason workouts and get in shape. If the girls can show up early for school or stay after they need to be running and lifting weights. Good luck to the NW4A in playoffs and looking for a great season next year.
    Especially the Cougars!!!!!:ylsuper:

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words given to Emily!!! She has battled alot this year recovering from her ACL injury but she said she wasn't about to give up that mound. I'm very proud of her and all the players for their committment.

10. hotsundad

hotsundad Full Access Member

Way to go EP. Thanks for giving the younger ones a role model. When my girls see you leaving the park after working out alone in 90+ degree heat, they see what it takes to be successful. Good Luck in the playoffs.