1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Northwestern 4A

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by MOOSE, Dec 2, 2003.

1. SunshineKid

SunshineKid Junior Member

0716195golf-
    You just said Coach Hignight's name sounded familar and yet on another post your referred to him and the fields at his school. How do you know so much about South Caldwell? It is impressive that you have so much knowledge about SC! Have fun in Houston and be sure to cheer on the Panthers!!!

2. observer

observer Full Access Member

0716195golf (?) - call Coach Hardee - he wants to know who he's talked to.

3. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

Look out for Alexander Central this year if the boys finish the basketball season healthy. I don't see anyone that should challenge them for the conference title this year although I have heard through some friends that South Caldwell could be a threat. Heard they have 1 or 2 freshmen that can throw hard and accurate. Only weakness he said was their offense not as strong as usual. I'm am ready for the start only a week to go till the real sports start baseball and softball. Go AC!!

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

:applause: :jump:

5. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

You are right Central-d We do have some good freshman this year and not just pitchers. South just reloads every year and I think this year is one of our best freshman classes in a while and what is great is that next years freshman may be better. (9 days and counting)

6. observer

This will be my last post under this name since everyone will know who I am now. I know Pete Hardee very well - I've been married to him for almost 20 yrs. We were just curious because he didn't remember talking to anyone so in depth about the conference. I promise there was nothing implied. He was just trying to remember the conversation. Sorry if I offended you.

7. observer

BTW - what happened to the original post?

8. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

viewing numbers are low this time of the evening.................helps maybe!

btw: you handled it well.......hope mine would respond as well!

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Observer- I understand why you might change your name, but many on here post knowing that people know who they are....it adds a little more credibility to their posts. I love having feedback from our smarter half....so I hope you will reconsider, but if you don't...let me take this moment to tell you that Danny Hignight sends his best and Hal Bagwell asks Pete to take it easy on South Meck this year and to be sure to tell all our Watauga fans to make us feel warm and cozy when we play up there:D

10. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

Observer, I'll ditto Braves' comments if it will help you to reconsider. If not, I hope you'll look me up on 2/28 when Watauga, West Rowan,and Davie scrimmage at Davie. Good luck.

OBTW, I took no offense and I completely understand.