1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Not baseball related but!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Coach 27, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

I just got through watching the QB for APP State rush for over 300 yards and throw three touchdowns in their drubbing of Richmond in the semi finals. Edwards is absolutely amazing to me. Here is a kid I bet no D-1 schools in his home state of SC or for that fact any D-1 schools offered a scholarship to. But I bet you there is not one coach in the ACC that wouldnt trade any QB they have for this guy right now on the spot. He is better than anyone in this league including the QB at BC. He is unstopable. Just ask Michigan.

2. buntandrun

buntandrun Senior Member

Yeh,I saw him too-have watched him 3-4 times in last 2 years-he has something scouts and college coaches can't measure-HEART.He was one of those guys who must not have passed the "projectable" test-I think we all get caught up in #'s,ht,etc-this kid can play,period.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Amen...he's a player!

4. Prepster

Prepster Full Access Member

Nice to see when the less "projectable" ones succeed, isn't?

In the 4th quarter, I text messaged both my sons, telling them that the game...and his performance...were among the best and most entertaining I'd seen in a long time. I hope they had a chance to see it.

5. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Good & Bad thing

This too a little off subject. I heard from a friend that has relative that is in the admissions office at APP and she said that they are getting bombarded with out of state applications. This is due to the pretty much to the football team doing so well. Beating Michigan and the championship runs they are having. I will be really hard to get in now. My dad gradutaed from there and at that time you could get in no problem.

6. Plate Dad

Braves use your connections and get John Fox to sign him for Carolina. We need a good QB....

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Ok...but I think the other Carolina could use him first. Of course, he is not good enough to play for the Tar Heels:drummer:

8. UK7Dook3

UK7Dook3 Full Access Member

Edwards weighs 170 pounds. I look at his legs & wonder how the heck he finishes one series, much less a season. He reminds me of Vince.

9. Plate Dad

Why they loss more that the pro team.

10. TheOriole

TheOriole Full Access Member

I ll be surprised...

if he is not drafted and high for that matter...either way he ll make someones team as freebiie!