1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPC 2009

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by PutMeInCoach, Jan 7, 2009.

1. PutMeInCoach

PutMeInCoach I Love This Game

Matthew Poole. Is that true?? He was a good guy!

2. PhillyDave

PhillyDave Senior Member

You must be a NewBe to this board. Anyone that knows both Moose and I know the respect that I have for him goes way beyond anything that would be on this board! He has been and is a very good friend of mine! This is just what we do to each other!

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Moose---we do not hold you accountable for your friendship with PhillieDave. We understand when people take on "projects" :worshippy:

4. PutMeInCoach

It was a tough decision but I only had 5 paw bearers and needed to add another to help out just in case the forklift was not available. He interviewed well and paid the $1000.00 interview fee so naturally after eating some wings and samiches he was put on retainer.

5. PhillyDave

PhillyDave Senior Member

Tom, ......... your as sick as Moose!!!:stooges:

6. jarrettfan

jarrettfan Full Access Member

matthew poole, he was a heck of a player in his time, heard that he joined the army.

7. RedSoxFan

RedSoxFan Full Access Member

Needed Paw Bearers

Moose - all you had to do was ask, I could have found you more paw bearers while at pawing at the "Moose" today at Mountain Fried Chicken.... And if I couldn't find anyone there, I would have went down the road to Pulliams. Surely between the two place I could have found you another paw bearer!! Just kidding!!

Tell you parents I said hello and good luck to you guys this spring...until you play Ragsdale!

8. PutMeInCoach

Eating the "Moose" special @ Mountain. Oh the memories. Good luck @ Ragsdale this year. Hopefully we'll see you guys late in the spring. Parents are fine.

9. lknbaseball

lknbaseball Junior Member

Lake norman

I think you guys are underminding the leadership and a whole new team lake norman is bringing in this year.

they lost two big problems this year that tore apart the team which made them lose a couple games last year.

I honestly think they are a much more mature team than they have been in the past they have 10 seniors and 7 of them will possibly or could possibly play college baseball somewhere.

so dont under estimate them to quick.

10. PutMeInCoach

lknbaseball.....I don't underestimate the quality of baseball at Lake Norman. They will be good if not great. I agree with you that if most folks pick them 4th in our conference they me be in for a surprise...a big one at that...Lake Norman is just as good as Mooresville, West Rowan, East Rowan. It will be a great year in the NPC. Good luck to the Wildcats. We have alot of friends on Lake Norman's side and want them to succeed, just not at Mooresville's cost!!! Good Luck