1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPC Baseball Talk - Mooresville Supporter

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mooresvillesupporter, Apr 24, 2008.

1. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

Confirmed.

Score is correct

2. ForTheLoveOfTheGame

ForTheLoveOfTheGame Full Access Member

Mooresville wins 6-4. Looks like we have W.Rowan at home Tuesday.

3. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

w00t :woot:

4. ForTheLoveOfTheGame

ForTheLoveOfTheGame Full Access Member

UNREAL

Lake Norman beats SE Guilford 6-5. Biggest upset of the night. NPC 5-1 in playoffs!!!!

5. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Top 5-6 in NPC this year was very good baseball, especially if those teams had their best pitchers on the mound, which obviously they did in the 1st round. Great night for NPC.

6. PutMeInCoach

PutMeInCoach I Love This Game

This game was exciting, SE Guilford in bottom 7th had bases loaded with 1 out down by 1 I believe and Lake Norman held on to win the game. From talking with Coach Lewis he said is was pretty exciting.

7. legionguy17

legionguy17 Full Access Member

Congrats to all of the NPC winners. South got a really tough draw in R-S Central and was down 2-0 heading to the 6th but the wheels fell off and 6 runs scored. Still, a great season in a tough league, but what really hurt was missing 2 chances to get the 3 seed and play Enka as shown by the NWC score.

8. BlueDevilGoodSport

BlueDevilGoodSport Junior Member

NPC "Tournament Championship"

Congratulations to the Blue Devils on the win over Kernersville Glenn. Now it's on to East Rowan for what ends up as the NPC tournament championship. Should be a large crowd at East.

Although the defending NPC Champ Devils finished second in the NPC this year to an outstanding East Rowan team, this is likely Mooresville's best ever baseball team at 21-5, which includes this deep payoff run. If Mooresville can score early and limit mistakes (errors/base running/etc) we can pull off the upset. Go Mooresville!

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

What an intense game this will be. Wow...people will get their money's worth.

10. west boy

west boy Full Access Member

Yeah I can't wait for this game either. You should have seen how many people were there Friday after the game had been delayed and the windy, cold weather. I expect there to be a large crowd for both sides. East has a real special team this year and I think this is going to be one heck of a game. East as a team right now isn't hitting the ball particularly well and when they have that break out game where everyone is hitting, they are going to be hard to beat. I would imagine Justin Roland will be starting this game for East.