1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPC Baseball Talk - Mooresville Supporter

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mooresvillesupporter, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Diamond Rat

Diamond Rat Full Access Member

"Limit mistakes..."
    I am a mooresville supporter, but one thing Mooresville lacks is intellegence on the basepaths. And one thing Mooresville has that isn't good either is errors on the left side of the infield. If those 2 can make the routine play against East, it's gonna be one heck of a game fellas (and ladies).

2. BlueDevilGoodSport

BlueDevilGoodSport Junior Member

Diamond Rat, Let's build up the players like the other schools do. They all make mistakes/errors. Baseball is a game of failure. You call out the "left side of the infield". Yes, "those 2" have made their share of errors, but let's don't fail to mention the plays and big hits "those 2" have made to get Mooresville where they are. I agree the routine plays (and a couple great plays) must be made to beat East. East doesn't beat themselves. Regards, WBW

3. TheGame08

TheGame08 Full Access Member

Those two on the left side have done a good job considering, in my opinion, they are both playing out of position, and they usually step up in big games, so I am expecting a good performance tomorrow.

4. Diamond Rat

Diamond Rat Full Access Member

True those 2 swing the sticks well, very well. I didn't mean for my message to be taken that way, I meant more of those 2 are struggling a bit now and will hopefully, like the game08 put it, will step up (as usual) and come through (like usual). IMHO though, it's all gonna come down to pitching, both teams hit and play D, gonna be loads of fun. Hopefully things will even themselves out so we can have a good game. Like I said before I am terribly sorry I didn't mean for that message to be "degrading" persay. Whoops. But i'm gonna imagine Au. Meadows on the hill?

5. DirtyMoBaseball

DirtyMoBaseball Full Access Member

Due Factor

I believe that East is a little stronger than us, they may win as many as 7 out of 10 from us.....just a few % points different than 2 out of 3, and this is game 3!!!!! Could it be our turn!!

6. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

What were the scores of the two earlier games this year? Who pitched for whom?

7. PutMeInCoach

PutMeInCoach I Love This Game

One game series is always tough, but Coach Burchette has these boys believing. I bet Meadows starts and we throw whatever it takes to win. Can't wait to root on the Devils. Keep playing hard boys. Mooresville is proud of you!!!

8. DirtyMoBaseball

I think it was 6-3 Roland over Meadows, and 11-3 Shive over Beaver.

9. DirtyMoBaseball

No matter what happens at ER, Mooresville Baseball is something to be proud of. From the "08" thru "11" we look pretty strong. There may be more after that, but i am not familiar with many of their players. We are in the start of a great run. Good luck fellas, I'll be pullin for ya. :SPcheer006cheerbril

10. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

GO DEVILS!

Attached Files: