1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPC Scores

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by ForTheLoveOfTheGame, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForTheLoveOfTheGame

ForTheLoveOfTheGame Full Access Member

Meadows and Beaver are ready.

2. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Other Tuesday scores...

NW Cabarrus-6 over West Iredell-4 (WP- Ryan Overcash)

East Rowan-9 over West Rowan-1 (WP- Trey Holmes pitched for first time in a year, apparently looked good)

Sidenote: East Rowan travels to Cocoa Beach, Florida on Easter Sunday to spend next week at a 30-team showcase event. East will play games in Florida next Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

3. ForTheLoveOfTheGame

ForTheLoveOfTheGame Full Access Member

1 Hitter

A.Meadows throws a 1 hitter and Mooresville beats S.Rowan 3-1. Carson beats NWC 10-1.

4. RO/CO

RO/CO Full Access Member

East Rowan- 11
    North Iredell- 0

Corbin Shive almost throws perfect game and no hitter, walking 1 and giving up 1 hit and striking out 10. No hitter was broken up on a bloop single over third.

ER- Shull 2-2 2 hrs, Roland 3-3 2B SB, Jarrett 2-3 3B, N. Holmes 1-2 3B, T. Holmes, Shive, and Decelle all 1-3.

West Rowan- 7
    Lake Norman- 1

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  5. PutMeInCoach

PutMeInCoach I Love This Game

West Rowan 7 Lake Norman 1.

DJ Webb pitches a gem for West Rowan in his first Varsity start as a sophmore pitcher against a slumping Lake Norman team. Great to see DJ get the time he deserves on the mound. No harder worker out there!!!!

Lake Norman now to Florida to play at Disney. I think East Rowan is going down also. Anyone confirm?

Easter Break
    Lake Norman in Disney
    East Rowan in Disney ???
    West Iredell playing in Lincolnton Classic
    Mooresville @ Catawba Valley Classic
    Carson in Salisbury???

Don't know about the rest

6. PutMeInCoach

Heard Aubrey had 11 strikeouts. Now if we can keep the defense working hard and start hitting. Pitching is there no doubt for Mooresville.

7. RO/CO

RO/CO Full Access Member

East Rowan is going to Cocoa Beach for a showcase tournament and plays on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

8. PutMeInCoach

Thanks RO/CO!!

9. legionguy17

legionguy17 Full Access Member

Other Rowan County team Updates

Like the rest of the teams, South Rowan is in a break from NPC play but is playing in the Cliff Peeler Easter Tournament in Salisbury. South has beaten North Rowan 10-0 and Chester (SC) 9-0 over the last two days. In the latest game, Ryan Bostian led the Raiders, pitching a 3 hitter while going 3 for 5 with 3 doubles. They will play Davie County Monday in the championship game.

Carson is also playing in the tournament and has lost two in a row after winning 3 straight NPC games. Because of recent conference play, they've thrown their #3 and #4 and got beaten pretty handily the first two days. They play Monday vs. North Rowan and whatever the result of this tournament is, I think they've proven they will be competitive in the NPC (4-3).

As for West Rowan, they are not participating in the Peeler Classic and are travelling to West Columbus for a tournament Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

On a side note, and RO/CO will probably know where I'm coming from here, I don't think the Peeler tournament is the same without East and West there, but hopefully the championship game between South and Davie will be a good one.

10. travisunc

travisunc Full Access Member

East Rowan wins in Florida Showcase

East Rowan dismantled Mifflin (Pa.) 12-1 in its first game in Cocoa Beach, Fla., on Monday. Micah Jarrett hit a grand slam to lead the Mustangs. Ehtan Fisher had 3 hits. Cody Laws, 6'4" junior right hander, pitched all six innings for the Mustangs. East has it's pitching set up well for this tourney as they have their number 1 and 2 starters still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.