1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPC State Teams!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by FalconDad, May 19, 2003.

1. FalconDad

FalconDad Junior Member

First of all, it has been some kind of season for H.S. Baseball.
    I feel like i have learned so much about area H.S. teams from TBR.
    Second, i would like to praise the following teams and their coaching staff for making the State Playoff games. Northwest Cabarrus, A.L. Brown, and my favorite West Rowan! I wish these teams the best of luck in the States. If one of these teams could manage to bring home the State Title what a blessing that would be. We are fortunate to have an a lot of talent in this area. My prayers will be with each and every young man on these teams.
    Good luck boys, lets show everyone what the NPC is all about! Have fun and keep rocking!

2. Wufman

Wufman Full Access Member

FalconDad, I agree that the North Piedmont Conference has always had a history of strong HS baseball, and this year is no exception. Best of luck to all 3 playoff teams... :cheers:

3. AUSTIN POWERS

AUSTIN POWERS Full Access Member

I agree FalconDad and also my man the Wufman . Hope our three reps. Rock and Roll in the playoffs!!!

GO FALCONS, WONDERS AND MY TROJANS!!!

:xyzthumbs

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

At the beginning of the year, I never knew about the NPC...I have followed them all year and feel like I know the teams like my own.

Congratulations to all three schools for making the playoffs...they are well deserved...and I will be following you!

5. Village Idiot

Village Idiot cloud of dust

Good luck boys! Go represent the NPC. I'll be checking the boards for scores so dont forget to post.