1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NPF at North Davidson Reminder

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by NDTIGER, Jul 6, 2011.

1. NDTIGER

NDTIGER Junior Member

Just a reminder of the post on page two that Coach Lambros put up about the July 26, 27, 28th games between the Chicago Bandits and the NPF Diamonds at North Davidson High School. Come out and see the best of the best (Monica Abbott, Vicki Galendo,Taryn Mowatt, Kelsi Dunn, etc.) in a great up close and personal setting. Details can be found in Coach's post or at www.triadsportscoverage.com. Tickets can be purchased through a link from the website.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  2. WndMillR

WndMillR Full Access Member

3. cmmguy

cmmguy *

Seriously... dont miss the games as you wont have many chances left...

4. homerun

homerun Full Access Member

Will tickets be available at the gate?

5. NDTIGER

NDTIGER Junior Member

Tickets are available through a link a www.triadsportscoverage.com. There will be a will call booth at the games to pick up tickets and I am sure tickets will be available at the gate. There are two great articles on the site written today about Monica Abbott and Brittany McKinney.

6. cmmguy

cmmguy *

Not a big deal but one of the high lights of my DD high school junior year was striking Brittany out AND having her dad(BCMAC) come up after the game and congratulate her on giving Brittany her fourth only strike out of the season....

Life was so simple then ...

I hope we can make it. The McKinneys are high on our list of contributors to the sport in NC softball.

7. NDTIGER

NDTIGER Junior Member

If you can't make it to North Davidson, you can watch and listen to the games at www.profastpitch.com. Mike Pettaway and 2010 North Davidson All American Katie Vick are calling the games.

8. Shutt24

Shutt24 Full Access Member

Good game last night, Diamonds won 2-0. I was surprised at the turn out, I thought there would be more in attendance. I hope there is standing room only for the next games. ND did a great job putting this together, the big screen in right field was a good touch.

9. triadfan

triadfan Full Access Member

It was a nice crowd there with anywhere from 700-1000. Which I believe I heard they were averaging about 200 at the other games. Should be a bigger crowd tonight since it is a double header.

10. NDTIGER

NDTIGER Junior Member

1100 Tuesday night and 1400 tonight. Come out tomorrow for the finale!