1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW3A/4A Scores (2nd Half)

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by ncbaseball485, Apr 11, 2010.

1. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

Alexander vs Watauga Box Score and Plays.

Attached Files:

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Just curious. Was Cal Hardee's HBP on his first AB?

3. 29er

29er Member

HBP

I think it was his last AB. Not anything sketchy- Alexander has a first class coach in Whitman and thier team plays the game the right way with class and character. They have an excellent team and they brought a huge crowd up the mountain- one of the many signs of a great program.

4. Braves

OK.....I know it's a good program and their fans are loyal. As I stated, I was curious. It's not like the teams and fans love each other.:bigsquaregrin:

5. 29er

29er Member

alexander

We have had some rough spots in the past but I think our relationship now would best be described as a healthy rivalry! Thanks to thier AD Tom Harper ( A man I have great respect for) and the great players for both teams, we have put the past behind us and both teams respect each other. We are still going to get after each other but do it in the right way. I have had several assistant coaches from Alexander and they have all done a great job for me and our players. I always enjoy talking to the Alexander folks! They are good baseball people and thier players always play hard!!

6. Braves

Very diplomatic. You missed your calling.....am I rubbing off on you?

Seriously, I'm glad that the two programs are having a friendly rivalry. But even more important, it was fun for me to meet Dalton yesterday after all these years of him beating us.

7. whspioneers

2 Big Ones tonight in the NW4A/3A

South Caldwell at Alexander Central

Hickory at Watauga

If any Cougar or Spartan fans that are going to be at the SCHS vs ACHS game would like to exchange updates on both games, please send me a private message. It would be really nice for our radio guys to have some updates throughout tonights contest.​

8. Wise One

Wise One No Doubt

Should be a good one in T-Vegas tonight. I'm sure that S Caldwell has not forgotten that spanking they took earlier in the season. For Alexander Central it all depends on their pitching, they hit the ball pretty consistently.

9. TigerNation

TigerNation Junior Member

My heart is with AC, but my money is on SC!

10. whspioneers

Watauga wins 15-5 in 5 innings over Hickory. Watauga had 13 two-out RBI, and score 11 runs after the 2nd out was recorded in the bottom of the 3rd. Cal Hardee got the win to improve to 5-3. Tyler Poole got the loss for Hickory to fall to 2-4. Box Score and Plays attached.

South Caldwell beat Alexander Central 10-7 in 10 innings. Lukas LaSalle hit a solo home run to tie the game at 7 in the bottom of the 7th for the Cougars. Bryson Bowman of South hit a three run home run in the top of the 10th that was the game winner.

Attached Files: