1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A/3A

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Snicklefritz24, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Snicklefritz24

Snicklefritz24 Member

this is true. this team is one of the most talented teams that alexander will have in the next three or four years. I'm very anxious to see if he lets people play both ways and who it will be. In my opinion, in order to win you need to have your best players and athletes on the field at all times in order to compete to win. I'm not trying to bash any coaches or any players. But it seems ignorant to me for alexander not to play both ways because they simply do not have the athletes that most other 4A schools have.

2. #52stillcouldbringit

#52stillcouldbringit Full Access Member

i think chapman an bradshaw should def. play both ways..an prlly hopke an fortner....maybe a wr could play some db 2...idk..just a few ppl..im sure im forgettin some 1..but dang u take bout 4 or 5 of your best guys an put them on each side..in my opinioni that makes your team TWICE as good u know..i know they may be tired but it aint like they gotta play the whole game u know..

3. Snicklefritz24

Snicklefritz24 Member

i couldn't agree more. I think as long as those select players are in there during the crucial points of the game that should be enough. I definitely don't think they should play every snap but i don't think it'd hurt to play a little both ways. In fact i think all of alexander county agrees on that. Time will only tell though.

4. #52stillcouldbringit

if bradshaw an logan are goin split carries..wouldnt they be super fresh anyway?? an we got some depth on the dline i dont see y the best few couldnt play both ways...especially the fourth quarter...an it wouldnt hurt to have another athlete in the defensive backfield...yea idk its not up to us though..we'll see..

5. Snicklefritz24

Snicklefritz24 Member

yeah that's true. that means two of the teams best athletes are only on the field a fourth of the time. Seems pointless if you ask me. But we're not coaches for a reason.

6. WilkesCentral

WilkesCentral Member

7 on 7 today at Bunker Hill between South Caldwell, Patton, Wilkes Central, and Bunker Hill...It's in the area and it's football!

7. Snicklefritz24

Snicklefritz24 Member

gotta love some 7 on 7 football.

8. JET - I

JET - I Force B W/U

Marcus

I know this kid, he is in my family, but lived with his mother in Morganton, and I thought he was around a freshmen or soph. this year. I am out of the loop a little bit since my nephew graduated from QB at AC ............. I am glad he has moved back in the area...........but Marcus could be a starter some where I would think (Varsity) b/c he is extremely athletic, it will be interesting.

9. #52stillcouldbringit

so is he coming to ac?? for sure

10. Snicklefritz24

Snicklefritz24 Member

If he is indeed transferring to alexander then i think he would be an immediate starter either at wideout or at defensive back.