1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A all conference team...

Discussion in 'Girls Basketball' started by bigdan, Mar 11, 2004.

1. hardball

hardball hb

Dan by a lot of your post seems like that your usually complaining about something or someone being done wrong at McDOWELL. This time I happen to agree with you .Anna is without a doubt one of , if not the best player not only in the NW4A, but probably in the state.You also have one of the best ladies coaches in the state there also. So for all of that , be thankful.You could be at ACHS. Their principal said 2 years ago that they were hiring a coach that would take them to the next level and would greatly improve their
    team. Well Dan, they won 2 games this year.That really sounds like improvement doesn't it Dan.They would probably love to have your problems.

2. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member

Citizen-times all w n c team

I hope everyone saw the asheville citizen-times all wnc girls team in sunday's paper. I guess reynolds fans should be upset that the NW4A player of the year (Sydney Alexander) didn't even make the first team. I beleive I saw McDowells Anna Atkinson on that team. Maybe McDowells 3-1 record against Reynolds got the attention of the voters? You would think with there being four reynolds players recieving honorable mention and no mcdowell players there could have been no way mcdowell beat the lady rockets three straight times. We'll see what happens next year.