1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A Conference Basketball

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Pioneer-Pride16, Sep 6, 2007.

1. dookman32

dookman32 Full Access Member

WHS-

Was Archer a senior last year? If so, that hurts the Pioneers backcourt.

Watauga had a very good JV team last year, but it is a bit unfair for fans to expect those kids to be high level varsity players right off the bat. Mcdowell's JV was very good last year (split with Watauga) and I don't think that any of those guys that moved up are going to see much playing time this year due to the talent that the Titans have on the varsity-same thing with Freedom and EB.

One thing for sure about the Pioneers though, Rob will have those kids playing hard. He has done a terrific job up there.

2. Champ

Champ Baseball :)

Yea....I'm pretty sure Archer was a Sr. last year and is now playing for App..I believe he walked on?

thanks whspioneers...

3. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

he was a sr last year and,has walked on with app,and seth moore is at montreat and is starting for them.so they are two players from last year that get to play in college.

4. FreedomGuy

FreedomGuy Full Access Member

NW4A players in college

I know about Archer and moore for whs along with jeff hefner playing at queen college and julian mack playing at mars hill. anybody else in the con. make it to the next level

5. newcoach42

newcoach42 Full Access Member

Just so you guys know achs did not lose hargrave. I was looking at some posts and just wanted to inform ya.

6. Watauga22

Watauga22 Junior Member

1. WHS
    2. MHS
    3. FHS
    4. EBHS
    5. ACRHS
    6. ACHS
    7. SCHS

Everyone will have something to say about that but we have the tools to win it!

7. titan90

titan90 titan90

1. MHS
    2. FHS
    3. EB
    4. WHS

Anytime that you have Kincaid and Hausley on the court together good things will happen. If MHS can get someone to hit some 3's look for Hausley to have a huge year. Should be an exciting year of MHS basketball.

8. Watauga22

Watauga22 Junior Member

Hausley and Kincaid aren't gonna do it by themselves.

9. baseball1623

baseball1623 Junior Member

.......McDowell has more than kincaid and hausley.... they only lost 3 players from last year 1 that will be hard to replace, one that has already been replaced, and one that never saw any pt......the one that will be hard to replace was chris twitty but his brother brain twitty (which plays almost exactly like him) is still there and will take his place this year... he may not have as big as a season as chrish but he will be very close... we aslo have every post player back

10. grayb70

grayb70 Senior Member

well from what i heard...Alexander has a foreign exchange student who is a pretty good player...they may suprise some prople with him, hargrave, and ford...