1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A Conference Scores/Results/News!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Pioneer-Pride16, Mar 14, 2007.

1. carolina07

carolina07 Junior Member

ok first of all how far do u think who ever ur pulling for is going to make it because if u pull for alexander good luck wiht that and they diidnt act like they won the world series there glad tehgy won conference but they have higher expectation.

2. NC Baseball Fan

NC Baseball Fan Full Access Member

If you can't say something nice..........

THEN DON"T SAY IT!!! I agree with both calls that were made and i'm a SC fan. The only thing I saw was the strike zone seemed a little wide. Good job by both teams tonight. Way to battle AC, you guys almost pulled it out. Good luck this weekend.[/SIZE]

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  3. Pioneer-Pride16

Pioneer-Pride16 Baseball is Everything

Ha. I don't know if it's just me, but I enjoy reading all of you bickering back and forth.

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  4. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

I just wish carolina07 could spell.:scholar:

5. sprtndad

sprtndad Junior Member

Nobodys crying. Just stating what I saw from behind home plate. From where I saw it Shane slid around the tag (But I'm not the umpire). The other calls I was refering to was the strike zone. Questionable calls were made for/against both teams in the JV and Varsity game. As for the celebration I am sure that AC would have done the same thing if they had won conference. In fact I believe there was a celebration when they won it 2 or 3 years ago. Good luck to both teams in the conf. tournament and State playoffs.

6. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

Glad to hear that. Good kid and ballplayer. He was just caught up in being competitive which is good to see IMO

7. baseballislife10

baseballislife10 Tiger Baseball Fan

Who pee'd in your cornflakes...? Clawson seems to be a good player and kid to go along with it... i dont believe he would have argued if it was the right call. He would know better then anyone. That two man rotation that your talking about has gotten them ranked very high in the nation, and some would consider they have one of the best pitching staffs in the nation. In highschool two good pitchers is about all you need. If your gonna try to tell me that if AC won the game they would have just walked off the field and put their heads down and been completely quiet, then im gonna have to call you out on it. Sounds like a good game with a couple of questionable calls which end up not mattering. In the end it looks like the two man rotation beat alexander central. Good luck to SC in the playoffs.

8. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

Yes you do.

9. centerfielder#8

centerfielder#8 Full Access Member

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  10. dr.enuf

dr.enuf Member

You certainly have an understanding and tolerant coach and school principal. This action would result in suspensions at just about every level.