1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A Conference Tourney...

Discussion in 'Girls Basketball' started by bigdan, Feb 15, 2004.

1. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

like just like a fat kid at the Pizza buffet... :laugh1:

Here is a picture from the Asheville Citizen-Times, I love it.

[​IMG]

The joy on Emily's face is priceless...

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004
  2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

since crest left i have seen only one game and it was the sectionals a couple years ago......i will talk with susie but she loves the games, you know this!! I will PM you the number

3. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

Don't forget that next year the Lady Spartans could also have Haley Barrett back on the floor. If this happens and she is healthy SC will compete for a championship. If you never saw this girl play before her injury you don't know how good she can be. She was amazing. If she can come back at only 80% she will be a player of the year candidate and will give SC what they need to get to the top. Without her next year SC will be about the same as this year without their two top scorers and no help coming frome the jv's as they were awful. I don't know if there are any incoming freshman that will help at the varsity level but they need a little something to compete next year if Barrett can't play