1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A SCORES VARSITY AND JV

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by homerun, Mar 9, 2003.

1. softball4ever

softball4ever Banned From TBR

St. Stephens plays South Caldwell thursday @ South. The JV's play first then varsity. Enkajet04..catcher went one for three against Mcdowell with 2 RBI's. #9 hit a solo HR and some others started to step it up and hit too. Should be a good game friday if both are ready and prepared!

2. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

Softball4ever, I do like that catcher....glad to see she is still swinging a hot bat....I wouldn't mind seeing that game on Friday. Good Luck to them. Enka plays RS Central Thursday...todays game I will post on enka schedule thread.

3. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

The St.Stephens- South Caldwell game is Thursday not friday. Varsity will probablly start between 6 and 6:30. Should be a real good game as St. Stephens is one of the better teams in the state. This will be the first home game for the SC girls. Hope a lot of people come out and check out the new facilities. They have turned this into one of the nicer parks in the state. The newly planted grass around the outside is not up yet but everything else looks real good. Hope to see you there.
    One comment on the SC and East Lincoln game yeaterday. I heard one of the SC coaches said that the sportsmanship that the players and fans from E. Lincoln showed was outstanding. Just thought I would mention that and congratulate E.Lincoln on a class act. Good luck the rest of the year.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

scfan, we are looking forward to seeing the game and the facilities and with EL team, fans and supporters......you are right,,,great fans and warm and wonderful people! Good luck and thanks for the information!

5. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

s. caldwell 8
    hibriten 2
    SC catcher Pritchard 3 homeruns in 4 at bats.

6. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

Watauga 22
    Hickory 7 5 innings

Watauga collects 20 hits, including 13 in a 16 run 2nd inning. Four Watauga pitchers combined to allow Hickory only 3 hits in the game. All three of Hickory's hits were collected in the fourth inning.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

scfan, thanks for the scores and pritchard is really rippin it......niceeeeeee!
    See you guys tommorrow nite for the St Stephens game! Good luck and keep up the good work there!

8. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

CFBall, you mean you are not making it to the Enka/RS Central game today? haha....I know you can't be everywhere. I think Enka is going to pitch Amber Banks instead of Katie Blankenship to save her for either next weeks game or just conference games. I had hoped they would let her pitch against them this year since she had such a bad outing last year against them. Enjoying the website....Really like the info that gets posted.

9. softball4ever

softball4ever Banned From TBR

ST STEPHENS 6
    SOUTH CALDWELL 2

10. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

South caldwell lost 6-2 to a very good St.Stephens team last night. The girls just didn,t get the hits last night. Heather Pritchard and Heather Benfield had the only 4 hits for SC. Pritchard had a single and a double and scored a run. Benfield had a single and a double with 2 RBIs. Keri Austin drew 3 walks. Congrats to St. Stephens on a well played game.
    South opens it's conference play on Tuesday at Watagua.