1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A SCORES VARSITY AND JV

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by homerun, Mar 9, 2003.

1. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

South Caldwell 5
    Mcdowell 2

I'm not sure how many homeruns Adams and Pritchard but I do know they have at least 3 apeice. Jessica Ford for SC has at least 2.

The fences at SC are exactly 200 ft. down the lines and 210 in center. So far no one has hit a ball out there as all the homeruns have been at other parks.

2. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

Watauga 2
    East Burke 7

Game was moved to East Burke because of the snow in Boone. Watauga must get the defense straightened out soon. 5 errors in the game today. Ogle had the big bat for EB today as she had 2 doubles and 3 runs scored.

Jadi Seiz has one HR on the year.

JV Game
    East Burke 3
    Watauga 0

Well played game by both teams.

3. rams12bb

Yes, Parker hit a ball over the fence in the left field corner the first year Watauga played at the high school field. The ball was called foul by the ump, but was at least a foot inside the foul pole. The ball was crushed straight down the line.

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

ram12bb

Was that against Crest............ ....................?

5. rams12bb

That was Parker from McDowell against Watauga. It was 5 or 6 years ago. She was a soph when she hit it, I think.

6. TarheelTitan

TarheelTitan Junior Member

McDowell over Freedom 15-1 in Morganton.

7. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

Alexander Central - 13

Watauga - 3

Alexander's bats are really on fire right now hoping to add a little more fuel!!! Probably the best hitting team AC has had in years. Keep up the hard work ladies will see you Monday against SC.

8. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

AC FAN, I'm not taking anything a way from the Lady Cougars tonight. They looked alittle bit like their oldselves, but how can you say we struggled hitting on Tuesday and then turn right around and say the bats are on fire. I mean you said yourself they struggled on Tuesday. As far as the best hitting team in years, I don't think there hitting as good as last years team. What do you think homerun?

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS:D

9. achs_softball_2003

achs_softball_2003 Junior Member

Well, I will tell you myself! I play for AC, and yes on Tuesday our bats SUCKED! We only hit like two balls out of the infield! Tonight, we were all there 100%! Everyone hit like crazy! Leah Krohn was 4 for 4 with some AWESOME hits! Tonya Elder had some great hits, Kristi Lackey was 2 for 4 - being put on once, Hannah Fox showed up with her bat tonight, having a good hit to end the game in 6 innings! It was just a completely different ball game tonight than Tuesday! Thats just like the two AC Reynolds games! We hit right to people in the first one, and didn't do the small things righ and it costs us the game (2-0) and then this past Monday we played them, pulled our game back together, and beat them 11-0 in 5 innings! I just want to say that we are getting to the peak of our season and getting where we need to be! ;)

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

achs-2003- Great job and nice to see the bats fueled up! What time is the SC game and where for those who need to know?;)