1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A SCORES VARSITY AND JV

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by homerun, Mar 9, 2003.

1. aclinz9

aclinz9 Junior Member

Hey now dont be hating on the grass at central park....I suppose that everyones grass in their yard or wherever is one shade of green! Be nice....;)

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

aclinz9

Welcome the TBR Softball Forum and thanks for the warm and entertaining post! Hope you contiune to join our discussions on the best sport for female athletes!

3. achs_softball_2003

achs_softball_2003 Junior Member

Nice post Linz! You're a mess girl! Speaking of the grass thats only because there are more than one type of grass there! It will be taken care of before long! We have a BIG game tomorrow! I think we are all READY for this game! AC vs South @ central park tomorrow night at 7:00 pm.......hope for pretty weather! :sun:

4. FP SUPER

FP SUPER Full Access Member

I don't know but it was all the same color this time last season, when I came up for the Clash. Any good luck to AC and SC tomorrow it should be interesting

:cool: GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS

5. achscougarfan

achscougarfan Junior Member

I would like to thank all of the people who have spent countless hours on our softball complex. We are very lucky to have such dedicated people to volunteer their time to make our complex the BEST facility around. I'm just glad that our grass is green!!!! It reminds me that warm weather is on the way. I'm also proud of the girls in the way that they have come out of a very DIFFICULT beginning. They are going to be all right!!!!! Thanks to Coach Lingle for stepping forward to coach these girls without any time to prepare. She came into a situation that was very difficult (one that not just anybody would attempt). Also, thanks to the assistant coaches for caring about this team and seeing that the ACHS tradition goes on. Hang in there! Good luck on Monday AC Cougars. We've got faith in you guys!!!!!

6. FP SUPER

Your right lots of people have put in a lot of hard work. Second AC and SC must be playing in Taylorsville today because it's raining.:cool:

Yes they do have the best softball facility around, but if not careful it'll come pack to the pack. I mean last year the grounds and tthe field looked like Augusta National, and those people are and should be proud your website says it won an award. This year however it looks like any local Brushy Mtn golf course. You know still good but not great.

:D GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS, WERE PROUD OF THE JOB YOUR DOING

Last edited: Apr 7, 2003
  7. achscougarfan

achs vs. s.caldwell

At the last word, the game is still on between AC and SC. The game times have changed though. Varsity will play at 5:00 pm and the JV will play afterwards at 7:00 pm. It is 2:30 pm now. It may change by 5:00. Who knows???? Should be a very good game!!!!

8. achscougarfan

achs vs. sc

Oops! Just called the school. Varsity starts at 4:30 and JV after that. Sorry!

9. thinkin'outloud

thinkin'outloud Junior Member

Relative to AC.....it has been a very difficult situation this year. Unexpected coaching changes, a tragic death of one of the players, and enough upheaval to choke a goat. Hats off to Janel Lingle and ALL the other folks who have stepped up to help these girls have, not just a successful season, but a season at all. Before someone unrelated to the program speaks, perhaps they should get accurate information. Several players from last year's team graduated and of course the loss of Tiffany Crouse. It is a rebuilding year, and perhaps AC is not as sharp as in year's past, however, everyone deserves the chance to be successful. You know, are we playing a game here or is this some huge arena where politics and negative naysaying take over? Give the kids and coaches a break and let them play ball.

10. FP SUPER

Why is the varsity game first? AC has lights and I believe there Varsity has earned the right to play in primetime.:confused:

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS WERE ALL PROUD OF YOU!:D