1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A-Week 8

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by interestedonlooker, Oct 1, 2007.

1. fmrtitangreat

fmrtitangreat mcdowell titans

well i know this summer the kids were at the high school every day i was up there running the track and they were going over defensive things and workin on the spread offense. its not the coaches im telling you. and im not sayin that its the players fault that are there.its hard to compete against good teams with size and speed when you dont posess very much of either. im at every game and those kids are playing as hard as they can. i think its a mixture of alot of things and thats the problem, it seems theres no real fix or quick answer. i mean its been like this since riggs was coaching here in the early 2000's. honestly i dont think there would be any expectations if kincaid hant had the seasons hes had the last couple of years. if you took him away where would the titans be then? i dont know its frustrating to everyone right now especially to those kids, their parents and the coaching staff.
    -but good luck to everyone in conference friday i know its gonna be an exciting one.

2. mtnman606

mtnman606 Full Access Member

i do really respect the kids playing hard kincaid is a great rb and,i know it will be a good game friday.everyone have a safe trip up the mtn hope you have a good time up here.

3. footballfever181

footballfever181 Full Access Member

just not too good a time!

4. baseball1623

baseball1623 Junior Member

big dan you know what your talkin about but you make it sound like buggy throw the ball on the money last week... you have to remember the work that rowe had to do to get the ball

5. grayb70

grayb70 Senior Member

well i still dont understand how you guys still think that alex. is going to get trounced...we were supposed to go to reynolds and get beat by 20 something...we didnt...i think that some of you need to sit back and watch the heart of this young cougar squad...

6. MeanGreen70

MeanGreen70 A.C. Reynolds Rockets

How can you be one of the most physical teams around when you had negative net rushing yards last week

7. grayb70

grayb70 Senior Member

who says you have to be able to run the ball to be physical...besides most of those yards were sacks...due to the fact the quarterback not throwing away the ball...and last time i checked we played you guys pretty physical...

8. interestedonlooker

interestedonlooker Full Access Member

AC will have to hope EB struggles with running the ball......from all accounts and stats AC gives up a huge chunk of yards to the Run.....IF AC plays a solid game defensively then they will have a chance....if EB rolls up about 250yds rushing I dont see AC winning. EB is 6-1 in a loss where they put up 35 on ACR......

AC is 2-0 at Home this year. They have that and Homecoming going for them. I look for the passing game to keep going well, but i dont know that the run is there especially since one of ACs RBs is out.

9. breakwater

breakwater Full Access Member

East Burke will beat Alex. Central by 14- EB has way to much for them on offence and the defence is playing better. AS for the above post yes ACR did beat EB but i think anyone who was there would agree if not for the poor linebacker coverage on two playes that allowed the two QB feepers to go for TD's the game was EB's. No disrespect to ACR they won.
    ACR will beat Freedom by 17- ACR has way to much offence in the running game for Freedom to stop them.
    Watauga will beat McDowell but only by 3- Will come down to who wants it more late in the 4th quarter Watauga does have more than just a running game and not being one dementional will be the difference

10. Indy 85

Indy 85 Full Access Member

Alexander Central (21-14)- I am going out on a limb even though E. Burke has made a believer out of me.
    AC Reynolds (17-10)-I don't think Freedom can beat them at Reynolds and it looks like the early season schedule has taken a toll on Freedom.
    Watauga (35-14)-Pioneers will put together two halves and will hold Kincaid under 200 yds. WHS will put up over 450yds total (EB 21/210)