1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

NW4A

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Sballfreak, Mar 20, 2007.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

yep....and some schools still try it to tie them over or no other choices!

2. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

I do know that is the problem at SC. Loads of talent there but the coach just is not a good fit and they are hurting. I'm not bashing the coaches but for me if a player isn't getting the job done you make a change same goes for coaches. I will say this it takes a very special "young" woman to successfully coach high school age girls. Girls hate to be bossed around by another female not much older than they are and it makes it hard on a young coach[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a womans perspective who has raised two girls (almost) I know what your saying. Teenage girls respond better to a male coach than a female especially if the coach is a young lady. Girls take it personal when it comes from a woman where they don't from a man. I think that is what is hurting us right now from what my daughter has said we're not getting along as a team and it shows on the field.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a womans perspective who has raised two girls (almost) I know what your saying. Teenage girls respond better to a male coach than a female especially if the coach is a young lady. Girls take it personal when it comes from a woman where they don't from a man. I think that is what is hurting us right now from what my daughter has said we're not getting along as a team and it shows on the field.[/QUOTE]

rasied by a strong woman, two super grandmothers, a great Wife and two wonderful daughters and work with young ladies daily......they dont respond well to other women's leadership. sorry!!