1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Observer's Lame Prep Section

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by FHHS81, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Langston Wertz Jr.

Langston Wertz Jr. Full Access Member

Thanks, but I am interested in comments on the coverage. The 1A stuff ran today to be followed by other classes. Was this any better?

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Todays 1A/Private review was great and extremely informative! Some outstanding talent in those classifications and looking forward to the rest this week. :cool:

3. FHHS81

FHHS81 Junior Member

Langston,

Thanks for the clarification of how the Prep Preview section works in the Observer. Keep fighting with your editors for more space for preps in the paper!

4. Langston Wertz Jr.

We'll keep fighting. We really need some regional company to say yes instead of maybe, if you want to know the truth.

Cox is pretty good. He's had two years to look at Leak and learn. He's under big pressure, I'm sure, and he'll have to learn how to handle it. I don't know how he did Saturday at N'Western, but that is a good preseason test as will Saturday's big scrimmage at The Stadium.

5. Langston Wertz Jr.

oh dawgpound, don't think we'll do that type of story. I did one last year on rivalry between crest-shelby. it would be kind of repetitive.

6. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

THE TRUTH DETECTOR Full Access Member

Langston I to welcome you.How about giving me some of those free games? Tell me one thing Wertz....The write up on Richmond.So Richmond has to prove this year they are still an elite team because of a fluke win by Providence??? I cannot wait till we play Providence.Alvin Pearman runs a 4.2 40....PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.I saw Mike Waddell play who has 4.2 speed and Alvin Pearman is nowhere near as fast as Waddell.Chris Leak is faster.:D :D Welcome again Wertz and beware of those Crest fans who bash your fine work.The nerve of these 3rd grade educated snuff dippin toothless lowlife Richmond wannabee Anson County losing lowlifes to attack such an esteemed writer like you.

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

TDeflector.............you stated Waddell's speed...........boy he has stunk it up at Carolina with no brains and speed isnt their either! Your jealousy about anson, providence and crest is soo apparent that most will not take your comments or opinions too serious. Maybe RC will get back to the heydays it once had!;)

8. Chief

Chief Braves Assistant

Hahahahah...TD is back...Smashmouth I hope you have that muzzle ready:D

9. reddtroll

reddtroll intolerate member

Fluke win???? That was an old fashoned BUTT whippen!!!;)

10. THE TRUTH DETECTOR

THE TRUTH DETECTOR Full Access Member

Richmond has not lost to Anson in about 10 years..Never to Crest and they are going to pimp slap Providence.It is amazing Providence a team with 2 playoff wins is such a powerhouse all of sudden. :D