1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Occupations-What do you do all day?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

Did I get caught in a thong?

Be on the lookout guys...I feel a SoutherNo1 story in the making!!
    :thinking2:

2. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

In response to the original question....I work for peanuts..literally, and figuratively.

3. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

Professional watcher of HS baseball and softball!

4. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

Forgot the job Sretchy got me. Replacements Limited in Greensboro, North Kakalaki has announced the hiring of a new Policeman. I have been correcting all their employee problems. :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

5. NC Baseball Fan

NC Baseball Fan Full Access Member

Industrial Electronics Tech in the Plastics Extrusion Industry. We make Bubble Wrap and Protective Sheet Foam.

6. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

Creative Director for a publishing company.

7. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

I teach AP Government, Honors Civics and Economics and regular Civics and Economics at Person, in addition to my coaching duties.

8. Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313 Full Access Member

Student/Baseball player, Methodist University...going to be graduating in the Spring of 2009 with a Mathematics Education Degree with a minor in Physcial Education and will be looking for a high school job and to coach you guessed it baseball!!

9. Red Bear

Red Bear Full Access Member

I, too, am in the knit fabric business. We are commision dyers of knit fabrics for the apparel and sporting goods industries.

Made in the USA!

10. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

A typical work day for the Pee-nut man

5:45 am Wakes up and heads to Bojangles for a sweet tea and to read the local sports page of every newspaper in North Carolina

6:30 am Calls Stretchy to ask who got the Northern Nash baseball job

8:00 am Calls Andy to give him a recap of all the news

8:30 am Heads to ECU, stopping at the Bojangles in Bethel for a sweet tea, to refill the concession stand with free bags of peanuts (bribe)

9:30 am Calls Stretchy to ask who got the Northern Nash baseball job

10:00 am After waiting an hour at ECU hoping to see the coach he is dejected and heads for Pitt Community College

10:30 am Stops in Winterville at the Bojangles for a sweet tea and calls Baseball Britt to get a scouting report on all the middle school pitchers in Eastern Carolina

10:45 am Calls Andy to report on these pitchers

10:55 am Calls Stretchy to ask who got the Northern Nash baseball job

11:00 am Stops at Pitt and anonymously puts 2 cases of Planters roasted peanuts in the back of the coaches pick up truck

11:15 am Drops business cards all over the parking lot

11:30 am Calls Stretchy to ask who got the Northern Nash baseball job

12:00 noon Stops in Farmville for some more sweet tea and a chicken biscuit at the Bojangles

12:30 pm Calls his lawyer Kenneth "bootcamp" Mayniac to see if his son's transfer to Ragsdale has been approved.....is told that Plate Dad has filed an objection to this transfer

12:35 pm Calls Stretchy to ask if Northern Nash needs a transfer pitcher

12:45 pm Pissed off he heads to Bojangles for some double strength sweet tea and then rides to Tarboro HS and Fike HS to watch his ONLY friends son's throw bullpens

2:00 pm On his way to Stem he calls Andy to tell him that these kids are filthy on the bump

3:00 pm Stops in Raleigh at the Bojangles for a king size sweet tea

4:00 pm Arrives at South Granville HS to watch the catcher break in his glove with some peanut oil

5:00 pm Seeing a Bojangles at the Chapel Hill exit he gets a pick me up sweet tea and full of energy he stops at the residence of the UNC coach and leaves a box of chocolate covered cashews in the mail box for the Mrs.

6:00 pm Deciding he better hedge his bet he goes over to the NCST baseball team Christmas party and gives the players and coaches bags and bags of peanut M&M's, they in return give him a catered Bojangles sweet tea with an NCST hugger

6:30 pm He is so jacked that he calls Andy while driving and ends up spilling the tea on himself

8:00 pm He takes his family to dinner at the old Bojangles where he eats and drinks sweet tea but his family just sits and looks out the window at the new Smithfield Barbeque & Chicken across the street

9:00-11:59 pm He sits at his computer to write all the baseball stories for all the local newspapers in North Carolina

Midnight: He passes out with a Bojangles cup in his hand

PS: During the entire day he unloads his "pee-nuts" at every Port O Potty he sees....