1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Occupations-What do you do all day?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Plastic injection molding. Plant is in Greensboro. Bright Plastics. One of 3 partners. I'm supposed to sell something. Medical, waste management, electrical, packageing, automotive, golf cars, aircraft, military. A little similar to textiles in that we compete some with China. Tough to manufacture in US. Gotta develop a niche.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  2. Kevin11

Kevin11 Full Access Member

Debateable

If you ask my sister, she will say that I don't work at all. However, I am in the insurance business working with family.

3. deuce

deuce Full Access Member

Occupations

I am a co-owner of a tool and die buisness. We do general machining and fabricating. All of you that are in the manufacturing industry or textiles that produce a product we would love to help you with your needs as far as fabricating parts for your machinery. I come on here to to read about baseball and kids I have seen play and could end up with a new customer. I Love this board.

Randy Simmons
    [email protected]

4. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

It depends on who you ask

I do lawn work. Im an associate scout with the Tampa Rays. I am a licensed insurance agent with Nationwide. My home office is in King , NC. I am a hs baseball coach. During years when we dont go 9 months without rain I usually spend the days cutting grass etc. But regardless of the weather every afternoon on a baseball field somewhere. And every night at a game somewhere. When I grow up Im going to make a living at baseball. Why? Because works sucks. And baseball is fun , anytime , any place!

5. yankees

yankees Full Access Member

Yankees

I own a printing and mailing company in Charlotte, NC. We are generally what people may call a commercial printer with in-house mailing equipment.

Hours of operation depend on the time of year.

6. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Email sent

7. GloveSide

GloveSide Full Access Member

I work for my wife. She gets all the money. bada bing

I work for the government as an Environmental Compliance Tech. Retiring soon so will have more time for baseball.

Help out with my sons teams. Do a little pitching/hitting instruction on the side. Don't charge anything. I just enjoy working with the kids. I get on here to learn from you folks and man have I learned.

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I am a full time poster on TBR. It's not much money, but someone said I was due a raise in 2012, so I'm going to go out and spend that on X-mas gifts.

Sometimes, I'm a part time poster when my wife tells me I need to work.

9. LegionPost46

LegionPost46 Full Access Member

i am the turd in the punch bowl

10. niknat

niknat Full Access Member

ENVIROMENTAL SCIENCE

Hey Gloveside, my son is thinking about majoring in Environmental Science. One of the schools looking at him now has a program in it. Do you recommend
    this field? I know it depends on the person as to whether they like it or not but I mean is the need for this work growing? What is the future of this work and what kind of jobs could he get with such a degree?