1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Occupations-What do you do all day?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313 Full Access Member

Catamount....I'll give that a thought but you know Coach Plaster has already been talking about that to me...he asked me to hurry up and finish haha Ryan and the family is doing well...I swear that boy gets taller and taller every time I come home and he makes a point of it and lets me know that I'm shorter than him. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. (this is the last year you have to deal with one of us at East hahaahah)

2. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Do you think you could get me tested? Apparently I am predisposed to drinking sweet tea. I'm not saying I'd want ya'll to alter my genes, just want to know if I was born with it, or developed it. After reading Stretchy's account of one of my days, the sweet tea industry may fall into tumult if I were to stop imbibing that golden potion that sustains so many in the south. The thought DID cross my mind that I could very well be normal, and the idea of drinking that much tea is just foreign to Stretchy 'cause he ain't from 'round here.

3. Plate Dad

Plate Dad It is what it is!!!!

If from the south normal. From the north jury still out on that one. Non-sweet tea is not only not normal it is a slap in the face to every red blooded southern. As far as Stretchy who knows. He is like the tootsie roll pop the world may never know.

4. 9nine9

9nine9 Full Access Member

Research Scientist/Product Developer - RJ Reynolds

5. Strike-em-out

Strike-em-out Full Access Member

"Q", I am glad Stretchy informed us what you really do with your time, I thought you just played with your "nuts" all day

6. TheBaseballWarehouse

TheBaseballWarehouse Full Access Member

Work at an atheletic park maintaining soccer and baseball fields, walking trails,ect. Also, have an after-school baseball program at the Baseball Warehouse in Oxford, during winter months. Nov., Dec, Jan. Seen a couple of Coach 27's guys up there through the years. Younger one's. 10th grade and below.

7. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

I still remember your first visit to my office....

Your a great friend "Q".......Merry Christmas to you and the family. My best wishes to Jim on the diamond in the spring. I look forward to him breaking the Rocky Mount High School wins record on the mound. By the way I drink hot tea every morning, I am from Colombia, and I am not talking South Carolina either.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  8. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Eye candy anyone?

Very very interesting!!

9. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

If I told you I would have to kill you

Ironically my Colombian cousins did a video on anyone wanting to find out anything about Stretchy or the tootsie roll pop.

Click here: YouTube - Tootsie Blow Pop (Bullcrank.com)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pUYLY8F23U

PS: Larry and Aaron are currently in hiding doing a video about a home inspector who is on the take!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  10. tools

tools Full Access Member

And one of John Deere's bests customer, I can't wait till I can work in the garden with Tyler's new John Deere.