1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Occupations-What do you do all day?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Stretchlon, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

Great response

Guess I will never get my son off my payroll. Thanks for the information Gloveside.

2. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

I posted right after you but I didn't even read your post. Your company be a major customer of ours. Our medical packaging is mostly in the form of toxicologyand drug testing kits that we sell to labs. I know we have several customers based in Asheville.

3. NCMtnBBDad

NCMtnBBDad NCMtnBBDad

My company has genetic labs in New Haven, CT and Morrisville, NC. I work for PGxHealth, a division of Clinical Data Inc.

4. catcher10

catcher10 Full Access Member

Equipment Sales

Territory Sales Manager for STI - Turf Care Equipment selling Toro Dingo compact utility loaders. Territory includes central and western North Carolina, also upstate South Carolina. Background in irrigation, low voltage lighting, drainage and koi pond construction.

5. bbrksfan

bbrksfan Full Access Member

I am the general manager for a commercial kitchen equipment dealer. we build commercial kitchens for many of your favorite restaurants, schools, prisons, and churchs all over the east coast.

6. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

you are right Gloveside

I have been in the highway/site dev. business, on the engineering side, for the past 19 years. I'm not an engineer but a "realist". I oversee the construction of projects designed by the "theorists", aka engineers. The environmental part of construction has exploded over that time period, both in focus and in cost. If there is such a thing as a "blank check" in construction these days it's in erosion control and permit sites.
    I was laid off this past month due to the slowdown in NCDOT work. I'll be back in the job market after the first of the year and I'm sure my experience with dealing with erosion control, permitted sites and the governing agencies will be a real asset in my job hunt.

7. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

8. Stretchlon

Stretchlon Stars

Funny that my dad's name is Louis and my uncles is Carlos...hmmm

DAMN.....now Braves is going to be asking for money nonstop in order to move to Rocky Mount. There goes the neighborhood.

9. Piratefan

Piratefan Member

Production Superintendent, at a retread manufacturing plant. We make retread materials used to retread tires primarily in the trucking industry. The plant I work at is the largest retread rubber manufacturing plant in the world.

10. Big Mark

Big Mark Premium Member