1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Only 5 Runs?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Homer3, May 7, 2005.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

agreed and to include the STATE!!

2. CoachG

CoachG Junior Member

Glad to See JL get the recognition here

:agreed: I have spoken to JL about the growth in the RJReynholds High softball program. They now have enough interest to grow a JV program. He shared with me that he told the AD he would having a winning program in 5 years. It would take longer to develop a championship program but it would be nice. He definitely deserves to be recognized for his achievements so far and encouraged to drive on! Keep the faith JL!

3. Bmac1

Bmac1 Full Access Member

:229031_haJL is a hardworking and dedicated coach. Hopefully he will be able to find sponsors for a travel teamn or two so his varsity and JV teams can continue to improve over the summer.

JL is also the director for many PONY tournaments. He does a great job with those as well.

4. sports buff

sports buff Full Access Member

:lalala: Homer 3 it seems that you have many different opinions from time to time. Most of the time they are negative about someone.You also seem to pick certain things to come to the front over. A certain little bird told me you have deep Davie roots. The kids at Davie high work hard and their coaches do as well.So do the kids and coaches at West forsyth. As a matter of fact all the CPC kids and coaches do.As for the fans everyone has some who are not good sportsman, but as a whole most of the CPC has great support.Just remember when you talk down to folks they tend to work harder.By the way I thought this was about West Forsyth's great defense.

5. Homer3

Homer3 Full Access Member

Hey Sporty- what in the world are you talking about??? Please show me in this thread (or any other softball thread) where I have said one thing negative about anyone??????????? Where have I talked anyone down???? But sometimes facts are facts and some people just don't like the truth when someone confronts them with it. (call the waaaaaaaaaambulance!)

I realize all the teams and coaches in the CPC work hard, but some just coaches seem to get more out of their talent than others and some also are better than developing talent than others. And other coaches are blessed with good talent most every year. So, what's your point?

Yes, your bird is right. I do have deep DC roots and I am a supporter of DCHS sports. I have lived in DC for almost 20 years and think DC is God's country.

With that said, I am probably expect as much out of the DC softball program as anyone because I know one of the players well and I think they are a talented bunch that for some reason this year just underachieved.

So, I guess since DC didn't make it to the state playoffs, I'll jump on the West Forsyth bandwagon and hopefully go watch them in Raleigh again this year.

6. hispeed

hispeed Full Access Member

homer3, i didn't need a birdie to let me know that you support davie. i read your posts and you let it be known that you are sold out for davie sports and you dislike distasteful fans :imagestor ha ha i see no problem with that. wow! this thread is getting interesting now.

7. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Little birdies or not. lets not get "too" interesting folks. And someone please get this thread back on topic!! :agreed:

8. rams12bb

rams12bb Full Access Member

This is the first year we've played West Forsyth here at Watauga in several years. Coach Baity and his team and fans were definately first class and we look to hopefully playing each other more often in the future.