1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Opinions/Advice

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by balldad, Apr 27, 2012.

1. softball1115

softball1115 Member

A little side note, the HC has been the HC for two years now and 3 players have quit during the season and 2 additional players didn't return from last year, that's 5 players who have left out of 14 that he carries on his roster, that's about a 34% player loss ratio. I don't know if that's a typical quit ratio, but IMO that's high.

2. hcsc55

hcsc55 Member

First thing I'll say is my daughter plays on this team and I have to admit that I do not agree with all the coaching decisions that are made. Second, I'll add that I don't feel you will ever find a team where every decision will be made the way you want. I will add though, that my daughter does feel she can talk to her coach and I feel the same. I have called the coach this year with a concern and it was immediately addressed. Also, my daughter has never felt bullied and gets along with her teammates and coaches.

3. prklandsoftballdad

prklandsoftballdad Set my brother FREE!!

Ok i'm not trying to get an issue going here, but i've seen it referenced on here several times now & i'm probably about to get blasted, but can someone give me some examples of "concerns" that a parent would need to discuss with a coach? Maybe my kids have been lucky in who we've dealt with?