1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

opinions wanted: best 4a conference in n.c.

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by moesyslak, Oct 29, 2005.

1. PTBaseball

PTBaseball Full Access Member

Of course that doesn't mean the Tri-7 had other contenders those years, hard to tell... but I would think by winning the state championship 3 years in a row, by three different teams, that seems strong to me... the team that won the 1st year was probably pretty strong the year before, the team that won the 2nd of those 3 years probably was pretty good the first year, the 3rd team to win was most likely strong the 2nd year....

Of course this doesn't mean a whole lot this year, but I was just offering some information when I posted the state champs for the past 10 years... good discussion...

2. 007

007 Full Access Member

Yea, it does. I don't think you can a State Championship by playing a weak regular season schedule. It just doesn't work that way.

3. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Where can I find a list of school's enrollment?

4. 007

007 Full Access Member

Look on TBR football-new ADM #'s are posted.

5. JM15

JM15 Moderator

Thanks.

Wow, I knew Cary was big but I didn't know it was up there with the Charlotte schools. Cary's got 2,474. Apex and Green Hope aren't far behind and they are all within about 15 miles.

6. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Careful folks. There are some, but not all, Rose supporters who get very testy when any hint of a detraction from Rose's prowess as an athletic powerhouse is mentioned. Maybe my eyes are failing me at a faster rate than I had thought, but I DID NOT read in the title of this thread, "opinons wanted- NC High School baseball dynasties".

7. yankees

yankees Full Access Member

007, thanks for showing me the light. Your logic has won me over, let me see now if I got it right. You're the Greatest, You're teams the greatest and the conference their in is the greatest.

now let's discuss something else.:229031_ha :229031_ha :229031_ha

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005