1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Patton Job Posted on Burke County Website

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by NCHSfootballer, Dec 7, 2006.

1. BigDipofCope

BigDipofCope Full Access Member

sources

Big Rudy & Mill House 037:

If you're wondering about Butch & Dan in particular -- they did apply, they did interview... whether or not they would accept is a separate issue.

2. SCSpartanFan

SCSpartanFan Full Access Member

Dear BigDipofCope:

By refering to Coach Carter and Coach Hardee by (Butch and Dan)
    indicates that you know them personally IF that is really the case then you should know that Coach Carter did not apply for the Patton job, he was contacted by a member of the Burke County Administration and asked if he woud be interested in interviewing for the Patton job, he agreed to do so and interviewed last Wednesday. As for Coach Hardee, I have not spoken to Coach Hardee about this matter and feel if he wanted me to know "his" situation he would tell me. I unlike you do not feel comments should be put on this forum that are not facts. I do know that when someone is currently employed and interviews for another position it is a private matter between them and their family, especially if it is a coaching position, as a coach you do not want your players and their families and your coaching staff bombarded with rumors and untruths, when the time comes you want to be able to sit down with your coaches and players and talk to them about "any decision you may make that could affect them". Even if you do know who applied and or interviewed for the Patton position you should not post a list of names on this forum unless you have their permission to do so.......

3. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

Easy there Spartan,

I think think the Big Dip just listed some possibilities and said some had interviewed, he make have been correct!!! I will be eager to see who gets the spot as well as the ACHS job!!!