1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

PG/WWBA in Jupiter

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Oct 19, 2009.

1. karlrocket

karlrocket Full Access Member

Tell baseball warehouse to behave himself. The Wilson Bulldogs are in Wilmington this weekend & we are only thinking about baseball. Crap, got to go. The team's going to Hooters and they're about to leave me.

2. southmecker

southmecker Full Access Member

O's improve to 2-1

On Deck O's Surprise SE Texas Sun Devils 5-3
    10/25/2009 7:25:45 AM The On Deck O's scored 3 runs in the 5th inning to post a come from behind win over the #10 rated SE Texas Sun Devils Saturday night.

The top of the O's batting order was the key to the game. Leadoff hitter 2B Cody Shelton, #2 hole hitter Alex Bartolomeo and #3 hitter SS Jack Reinheimer led off the game with 3 consecutive singles to post the first On Deck run. Then in the 5th inning with the O's down 3-2, they again led off the inning with 3 consecutive singles and this time all three came around to score.

The Sun Devils had runners on base in every inning but the 1st but struggled to get the big hit. 2011 RHP Chris McCue got the win for the O's, pitching the last 1 2/3 innings and showing a live 86-88 mph fastball. Jay Puckett (East Gaston) went 5 innings, struck out 7 walked 4 and allowed 2 hits.

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

On Deck O's are hoping for the Bombers to lose this game:

East Coast PG Gray vs Florida Bombers Scout Team and they win their 3:00 game. If they do, they advance

Dirtbag's are in good shape. The winner of their 12:40 game advances

4. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

The DB's will advance in their pool...while OnDeck made a great showing, but The Bombers won their game.

5. southmecker

southmecker Full Access Member

O's beat rawlings 9-2

The wrap is wrong on this one. Final score was 9-2. Ashton Lover (Ardrey Kell) went 4 to get the win, allowing 1 hit. Ben Hurst (Providence) went two scoreless, and Caleb Cunningham (South meck) finished it off on the mound.

Caleb Bryson (Team Rawlings 1B) 2-3 1Double, 1R
    Jack Reinheimer (On Deck O'S SS) (Ardrey Kell)3-3 1BB 3RBI
    Ben Boykin (On Deck O'S 1B) (Nation Ford) 2-4 1Double, 4RBI

O's finish up 3-1 in the pool. great tourney

6. TheBaseballWarehouse

TheBaseballWarehouse Full Access Member

People, this is definately one of those places that if you get a chance to go, GO!! Not only naked beaches, bars like back home in Johnston Co. for some, but juice in the hotel called "Mango Passion Juice", right beside the orange juice. (My wife has looked all over Oxford and can't find any. I tried to tell her it wasn't like that though.:buck:) Seriously, it was something to experience and if you get a chance, do it. You will not be disappointed. I enjoyed watching other teams and players play that I'd heard about, as well as seeing and talking to a lot of coaches that we've been in touch with over the past year. I got to see a player off our team (Dirtbags) go from not knowing where he was going to school, to going to his dream school in the matter of a few moments. (Congratulations Jacob!) I know I saw a bunch of future draft picks including a couple from our team. I know I'm only scratching the surface, but go if you can go someday, go You will not be dissappointed.

7. DirtyMoBaseball

DirtyMoBaseball Full Access Member

It really seems like a fantastic tourney. But i gotta ask, how do the boys get away with missing so much school?