1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Pisgah

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by goal3x, May 4, 2004.

1. acrfan1234

acrfan1234 Junior Member

What's that suppose to mean? They were suppose to play them last week and they cancelled!

2. Pisgah10

Pisgah10 Full Access Member

I am not sure if they are going to reschedule the ACR game or not. I know we moved it to be able to play Enka. When I spoke to the coach about trying to work in another game with Enka next Wednesday, he said we were only allowed to have 24 games on the schedule??? We should still have room to reschedule ACR but I don’t know when. It does not look like the Enka rematch will happen with schedules as they are. Maybe we could play ACR again if the schedules would work.

As far as East Rutherford, I would assume that would only happen as a play off game at this point in the season. I am sure both would great games to watch. Wouldn’t it be great if the parents could set the schedule? :laugh1: just kidding

WNC has several teams that are playing very well this year. It is nice to see the hard work everyone has put in over the years paying off. Good luck to all.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

ER.....

just my point with my post......in the playoffs!!! :D

acrfan.......just aggravating pisgah10 and a few others.