1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Players/Teams to Watch

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Mar 10, 2004.

1. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

LBlues1, we were looking for you...We thought we would just have a TBR reunion since so many showed up....How about getting CC to reschedule that Hillcrest game to a Saturday so I can make that one as well...lol...

Have not heard what she is doing but I am with CF, hope she goes to Belmont Abbey! I do have three colleges looking for 2004 infielders if there are any out there that U guys feel can play at D-11 or higher. Some good academic schools that I feel will step it up for the right player. Just send me a PM if U have any girls interested. Get them to attend our Showcase event as the coaches that are attending are looking for 2004 grads and 2005 possibilities. Sorry I missed U CF at the Hillcrest game. I was there but did not arrive till start of second inning and had to set at the end of the CC dugout in order to see the field.

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Lee-Lee

lol.........go to bed thinking about the players getting signed and wakeup thinking about it.

plus you two are up so early making noise................shhhhhhhhhhhh

i am sure acfan or T-Ville18 could confirm this or at least knows her choices whether its NC State or Belmont Abbey, personally, I would love either but obiviously prefer "The Abbey".

be that big fish in the little pond, Lee-Lee :banana:

3. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I know that for Leah, UNCG,State,Belmont-Abbey,Lenoir-Rhyne is in the mix. I don't know about Heather Pritchard from SC but she is a jewel needing a setting. A fine young lady and athlete could help a school with BB or FP. Seen her play awesome at SS and catcher and she is very quick.

4. sbmom

sbmom Banned From TBR

I'm not 100% sure but have heard talk that Pritchard is not intrested in playing basketball or softball in college. I haven't talked to her personally but that is what I have gathered from other players and parents. She could play at a lot of schools and has had some offers but I don't think she is intrested.

5. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

if thats her choice at the next level.................academics and other college activities are just as rewarding! still i hope she plays

one of my DDs(offers in softball and tennis(D2)) decided on D1 academics,the big campus/classes as oppose to playing collegiate sports. she on the dean's list, lives and works on her own, student teaching......and I couldnt be prouder. the other DD plays college sports, good grades and loves the athletic environment and we are equally supportive and Proud! Either way they choose, they cant go wrong!

if you do see her.....wish her the best from all of TBR members who enjoy watching her play softball and basketball and WE are proud of her. not to mention......................Good Luck!!

thanks sbmom

6. Grouseone

Grouseone Full Access Member

Check out Pitcher form North Lincoln

I saw Nicole Baxter pitch game for North Lincoln couple weeks ago. she was fast AND GOOD CONTROL. My daughter caught her last fall and she was fast but wild. She has worked hard with a pitching coach and who ever he/she is has got her on right track. I also heard Her team beat East Lincoln. She is
    only a Sophomore. :banana:

I have not seen a post on the North Lincoln/Maiden playoff Game.Nicole Baxter has earned her spot as on of the better pitchers in the 1A. Even though 1A does not have the Quality through out their lineup as 2A, 3A, and 4A it still has some Pitchers that can compete with any Divison. Nicole Baxter has lead her team through 3 playoff games to earn a trip to Raleigh

Last edited: May 29, 2004
  7. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Heather

The Abbey is looking for a quality infielder, sounds like Heather would be great. Sorry to hear she may not play college ball but understand the committment is tough on kids. :xyzthumbs

8. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Heather

would be an excellent catch.............. :xyzthumbs

9. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Pisgah10

is Brittany Underwood's dad an ole rec/travel coach........her name and/or last name is eating at me :thinking: or his second DD maybe to pitch :huh:

anything???

10. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

CFBall, of course he is....He is coaching with me this summer as well as last summer...Knows the game real well....As you can see it reflected in his daughters knowledge of the game. Taking nothing away from Brittany of course. She does have the talent.