1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Playoff Summery and Scores: All Rounds

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by NCBBallFan, May 20, 2003.

What will be the outcome of the MYERS PARK-v-north forsyth game friday?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2003.
  1. MYERS PARK WILL WIN

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. NORTH FORSYTH WILL WIN

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DodgerBlues

DodgerBlues Full Access Member

Good thing these posts have time entries on them. DodgerBlues 10:01, Braves 10:13. As the Greenie fans love to chant: scoreboard, scoreboard, scoreboard...

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Well, I had to type a long report and hurry up and beat the deadline for my editor, Langston Worst

3. Finalword

Finalword Junior Member

Ashbrook 9
    Piedmont 4

4. DodgerBlues

DodgerBlues Full Access Member

Why waste your fingers --- the South Meck Disturber won't print the story.

5. Braves

Can this thread be merged with the other Playoff results thread?...to help keep our sticky's down 4 or less

6. MsFishwrapper

MsFishwrapper Junior Member

7. Braves

Ahhh...excuse me..how was that story better than the TBR version. You can email our version to a pre-select few of your friends :D

8. superman5

superman5 Full Access Member

Don't think the Rose Fuquay game will be played tonight, its a pretty steady rain here, the game will probably be held Mon. @ 7.
    I will keep you informed when I hear something. Whenever the game is played if you plan to attend I suggest you get their pretty early. Fuquay does not hold many people as it is so you will want to get the best possible place to stand.

9. MPWESSEXFAN

MPWESSEXFAN Junior Member

Myers Park vs. North Forsyth

I would just like to start up a thread about the Myers Park game last night. It was one incredible game played by botht eams with the emotions running high on the field straight into the stands. Myers Park and Rob Wilson got all the run uspport they needed by scoring 3 runs in the first inning, and after that North had no chance. They made a small push in the top of the 6th but the savior, Robert Woodard came up with a clutch 6-3 double play to end the inning, the rally, and North Forsyths cahnces of staging a comeback. Only thing left is for players and fans alike to take the trip up to Zebulon to bring the state championship back to The Park next weekend.

10. thsbb

thsbb Junior Member

Ashebrook should fill lucky because the only reason their in the championship game is the umpires they decided the Tuscola game, not players and that is a shame. Both teams played excellent but Tuscola deserved to win!!! There is a picture in the Waynesville paper that shows the Tuscola player getting ready to tag home plate and the umpire standing behind him out of position, he couldn't even see the plate but he called him out for missing the plate. A state playoff game should have quality umpires not inexperienced jerks.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2003