1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Please pray for Jon Wall

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by BaseballBuzz, Sep 12, 2009.

1. BaseballBuzz

BaseballBuzz Full Access Member

Thank you, Carolyn

. . . . for the update. It is good to hear that Jonathan is improving enough to open his eyes and communicate with you. Truly an answer to many prayers. Please continue to keep us posted on his progress. I don't know if you have had a chance to speak to the pitcher's parents, but they were very, very concerned about Jonathan and so sorry for what happened. I hope they are getting the good news of his improvement. We look forward to seeing Jonathan back on the field - and I know JA wants his roommate and teammate back as soon as he's well enough!

2. wideout6

wideout6 Full Access Member

Absolutely wonderful to hear that Jonathan is doing well. It's something that we all fear happening, and could have been much worse. All of us in the Sun Valley community are thankful that it wasn't any worse. We will all be praying for a speedy recovery, and a quick return to the game.

3. WWMgr

WWMgr Junior Member

My thoughts and prayers are with this young man and his family. I know firsthand what they are going through (same EXACT scenario back on '07). While most of the physical damage will heal, the emotional scars take longer. His wanting to return to the game along with his beliefs will only help!

God speed for a full and complete recovery!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  4. GloveSide

GloveSide Full Access Member

Shot out.

Shot out means the same as prayer sent. Hope all know this.

Hang in there dude.

Never Quit!

5. cwallbaseball

cwallbaseball Junior Member

Jonathan Wall - Update

I wanted to post to say thank you again for ALL of the many, many prayers lifted for Jonathan. He will be having surgery 9/24 to correct the damage in his face. He is expecting a complete and full recovery, Praise God! The doctors have said that 6 weeks after the surgery he will be able to do whatever he wants, he will be able to play baseball again at that time! Please continue to pray for his healing. Thanks
    In Christ,
    Carolyn

A man has to have goals - for a day, and for a lifetime. Ted Williams

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Great news, Carolyn. I can't wait until Jon makes a complete recovery. Please keep us informed.:N1Greatjob02:

7. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

that is great news!

8. NCBaseballFan08

NCBaseballFan08 Junior Member

Sending prayers and hopes for quick recovery after surgery tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you with your teammates back on the field soon.

9. DancingInTheStands

DancingInTheStands Full Access Member

Tell Jonathan he's covered in prayers....sending them up daily on his behalf. Hope the surgery went well.

Prov. 3:5,6

10. BaseballBuzz

BaseballBuzz Full Access Member

Update

I had the opportunity to meet JWall's mom yesterday and to have dinner with him. What an impressive young man - so humble, polite and appreciative of the concern shown here on TBR for him. What a testament to his mother's years of hard work! He moved back in to college yesterday, three weeks after the accident. He looks fantastic and there is little evidence of the horrendous ordeal he has been through in the past 3 weeks. No baseball for a while, but he WILL be back. Prayers answered.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009